What funny names do people call you?

by JH 38 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

For some reason, which I really don't understand, some call me Dork.....

Oh, and how do you like my colored background. I geuss no one knows how I did this.....

• JH
    JH

And now a different color.

Dork

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

BUTT lol

Yes, you are a dork!

• JH
    JH

I'm a brilliant dork

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Anyone calling you a "dork" is insulting you JH, so just ignore such people, I would. And yes, I do like the green background.

As for me, I haven't been called anything other than Linda, Miss Thompson or Sister Thompson (as a jw) since my school days.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

There's - "Loser!" <--- That one always makes me laugh

There's - "Jerk " <--- I know they are just joshing me

There's - "retard / asstard" <----- I think they are sweet pet names really

There's - "Get out of the house asshole" <--- my wife is such a kidder

There's - "I hate you with all my heart" <--- It's just the pms talking, I think

There's - "Go ahead jump you chicken" <---- Passersby say this to me when I walking near the bridge

There's - "I hope you really aren't my real father" <---- both kids but they get one from their mom's sense of humor

and finally

There's - "Just give me what's on your plate and hurry up, chicken legs" <---- my dog and best friend

• JH
    JH
    Anyone calling you a "dork" is insulting you JH, so just ignore such people, I would. And yes, I do like the green background

I really thougt it was yellow......colorblind jh

My best friends call me dork and I know they are only kidding.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Anyone calling you a "dork" is insulting you JH, so just ignore such people, I would.

LOL - I guess Buttlight and I should be on you ignore list(not the first time I was on someones ignore list)...lol

Anyway, it is all for fun wittle wat!

~Brooke

• JH
    JH

That's right Brookie

Is think pink?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Anyone calling you a "dork" is insulting you JH

Nah, Just Brooke and I are allowed, then it is an inside joke, not an insult lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit