Hmmm...

by Lumptard 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Gary !

Yes! The sky has been falling since 1874!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Lumptard, I just have to say, I LOVE YOUR USERNAME lmao. I laughed so hard when I saw that. Welcome, by the way

• Gill
    Gill

Oooh yes! Sorry! Welcome Lumptard!!!!!!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Lumptard, and welcome to the board.

I doubted the validity of this, even though a bethel speaker said it, and I'm not surprised that it's been hastily retracted. We all know how accurate the wts are when it comes to prophecy...

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

Cheers Buttlight and all...Thanks for the warm welcome.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

If this is true the Faithful Slave is bloodguilty because thay have not used the internet world wide, www. to inform all persons on this planet via the best way to reach the world of mankind in an instant of time. Why have they not used this best form of communication if the end is near to warn all mankind . Why continue to buy and sell real estate. Why not empty all the world wide Bethel branches and get out into the field. Because it is all BULLSHIT! It is piled so high that they can't see through it all. It stinks to high heaven.

Be prepared to hear another twist when this fails to come true.

Blueblades

• lucifer
    lucifer

what does matt 24:14 say anyway?? haha If it was a lie and someone just said this at an assembly it is funny, just think if you were still in the Org. and knew it was a lie, but you were a respected member, wouldn't you want to use that to your advantage...I would be on that stage preaching that everything is fufilled. Heck I would say God came to me in a dream if they would listen hahah, oh the possiblities, too bad I'm a girl and they wouldn't listen to me anyway

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Cheers Buttlight

right back at ya! Now all you need is a good avatar to go with Lumptard lol hmmmmmm...................

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Having lived through the 1975 debacle my comment on your information is Unless you read it in the watchtower its bullshit. The flow of information is God to the Governing body to the Watchtower to you the publisher. Any other or less straight forward form of communication will be attributed to overzealousness on your part when said information fails to materialize or come to fruition. Assemblies are just a means of social interaction and getting away from home for jws. The only reliable form of communication from God for a jw would be the watchtower. And it would have to be a recent watchtower not one from 10 or more years ago. Because the light is always changing. An old watchtower would undoubtedly be viewed under dim light or possibly even a strobe light. Have you ever tried reading something using a strobe light for illumination? I dont think it is possible. So a message from God would have to be found in a recent watchtower. No more than a month or two old. You should not really be running ahead of God and the organization by repeating things that are said at assemblies. If its not in this months watchtower it didnt happen. Thats all you need to know.

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

LOL JaguarBass... "Unless you read it in the watchtower its bullshit.......it would have to be a recent watchtower not one from 10 or more years ago......No more than a month or two old.... If its not in this months watchtower it didnt happen" Strobe light indeed..hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit