Question for the ladies.

by BrentR 35 Replies latest social relationships

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Your wife must be keeping you so content that you look awesome still. Or you are (perhaps unconsciously) sending out available vibes to lonely women who want companionship on any basis. If you FEEL like a beaten dog, that could be the case-that you look like you need a 'friend'. You didn't say you weren't willing, just that you didn't have the time or money. Most lonely people aren't looking for sugar daddies or models, they want companionship.

• Schism
    Schism

I can speak from experience. When I was 17-18, I would only go after married men. And I got them too. I think what I did was horrible, but then again...no one held a gun to their heads and they were much older than I was. If they wanted to be loyal, they could have. In my opinion, they had to have been bad husbands to start off with.

I liked them because I believe I had an affinity for breaking every rule I could. It wasn't the married part that turned me on, it was the "boy would my dad and mom be pissed at me!!" feeling that I loved. That, I believe, comes from being raised in a rigid JW household that wouldn't even allow be to talk on the phone with boys, so I started to have this rule-breaking fetish...if you will. As for the men, they weren't particularly the sexiest things on earth. They were objects of rule-breaking.

As for now, I hate people who cheat and people who go after married men and women. I also believe that I don't deserve the good man I eventually married. He is so loyal. Believe it or not, he is the only "taken" guy that ever turned me down. He was dating someone when we met and he didn't give me the time of day, though I tried and played dirty. Nope, didn't work. Later once they broke up on their own, he said, "so how about that number?" By him rejecting me, I realised that I'd found someone who would be loyal. He was absolutely the only guy who's ever turned me down and I was so damned impressed! Guys, it pays not to cheat!!! You will be even yummier if you say no thanks!!

Today, he tells me about these little girls who flirt with him. He's even the joke of his colleagues. He is known as the only guy who talks about his wife and flashes his wedding band when girls come around, to try to ward them off. Of course, this only makes them like him even more, lol. I am not worried about it. I can understand why they would like him so much, and I know that they get their feelings hurt when he rejects them. I used to play their same game, so I can't blame them. He gets so embarrassed when they do it though, just like he did once when I was trying to get him to cheat on his ex girlfriend.

He is a shy guy who is very honest and sensitive. I really didn't deserve that, what with Karma and all. I figure I'll probably die young or whatever to pay for what I did, lol. Or maybe the strict JW upbringing is partly to blame, so I get off the hook easy? After all, I only liked married men because it was the worst thing I thought I could do, and it felt so good to keep such a big secret. It was all about hiding a secret and knowing how shocked people would be if they found out that such a clean-cut little JW girl could do such a thing.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Have you considered the possiblilty that it was a mercy flirt.

My husband comes home and I'll say, "How was your day?" and He'll say, "Not bad..a pretty girl flirted with me today."

I'm glad someone made him smile.

lisa

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

First off I don't know, I can't personally understand why anyone would intentionally "hunt" or go after a married man- I do understand how someone could fall for someone who happens to be married (right or wrong) but purposely breaking up marriages or seeking married men for thrills or whatever doesn't make sense to me. Saying that, I wonder about when you said:
    ::Last week I got hit on three times I'm wondering were these women genuinly hitting on you or just talking to you?
    I ask this because I know several guys that think any woman who even speaks to them is after them and I've witnessed some of these interactions they felt were "pick up opportunities" where to me I believe the woman involved was just trying to have conversation.

• BrentR
    BrentR

They were very overt invitations for sex, none of them left any room for doubt. That is not something I normally expereince so I thought three times in a very small time frame was odd. I have known all three of them for several years now. One of them has a reputation of being slightly off her rocker and a bit psychotic at times.

I doubt it will ever happen again but it did get me wondering about what would be the attraction of a married dude. Judging from the posts here it looks like it could be several reasons. Most women I know would consider it very much a taboo and would not even think about it.

• Schism
    Schism

Did you read my post? I have a very valid reason and I'm sure I'm not the only one...

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::Did you read my post? I have a very valid reason and I'm sure I'm not the only one...
    If your talking to me, I was saying it was something I couldn't fathom doing, personally. Believe me I'm the last person to pass judgement...

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

It could be they are looking for Mr.Right Now instead of Mr.Right. It could be a lack of fear from disease, who knows but I find it offensive and sickening. I think some do it as a way to harm the innocent person out of envy of them, others a conquer thing but it is never a good motive and lasting opportunity. How can you look at yourself in the mirror when done.

I have one woman who hits on me continually and I tell my wife all the time and it is going to get to the point where she is going to get humiliated, I am married, I am committed and whenever I find a woman who knows I am married hitting on me it says nothing for their character and speaks volumes as they say they are my wifes friends.

abr

• Schism
    Schism

LOL Misanthropic, I wasn't trying to correct you. I was trying to get the OP to read my post just in case he hadn't seen it yet.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Schism, I did read your post and it was interesting as all of them have been.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit