Question for the ladies.

by BrentR 35 Replies latest social relationships

• BrentR
    BrentR

No problem I always try to condense my post's as much as possible and don't go into too much detail even though sometimes I should have.

Everyones input has been very interesting and I appreciate the responses. In my opinion it is very abberant behavior but there is always a reason for it, twisted, but a reason none the less. I thought there may be just one really solid one but instead it appears there could be alot.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

OnlyCurious:

Forgive me if I am out of line but I think it might be wise to tell your wife about these women flirting with you.

Attraction is a natural part of life. Why unsettle the apple-cart and insert jealousy into a relationship by giving voice and form to a potential nightmare? Sure, some folks like the idea of their spouse being found attractive by others, but I suspect that's not what you mean.

• bisous
    bisous

So.... the look of a *beaten dog* and *stink of death* are attributes of marital bliss, eh? things that make one go hmmmmmmmm.....

• some-xjw-guy
    some-xjw-guy

For some reason I think of "Dude Looks Like a Lady" in reading this thread. Just random I guess, but hey there may be some value in making the post.

• BrentR
    BrentR

I would not call them attributes but rather side affects.

• Xena
    Xena

When you reach a certain age there are fewer men your age who are available. Maybe some women figure it's ok to test the marital waters from time to time to see if they can get some fresh meat that way. The reasoning being if you are happy you won't be interested and there is no harm done, if you aren't then they are doing you a favor by helping you out of a bad relationship.

• bisous
    bisous

ah HAH!!

So THIS is where you've been, eh Xena????? little scamp!

• BrentR
    BrentR

LOL!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Forgive me if I am out of line but I think it might be wise to tell your wife about these women flirting with you.

I'm one of those whose husband told her that a woman was flirting with him. Did I get upset? No, because I know my husband and he's not the kind that strays (very loyal). He didn't tell me to make me jealous. He told me because he was disturbed by what the woman had said to him, she said that she wanted to seduce him and make me so angry that I would leave him so that she could have him. This was someone that he had know before he ever met me and just happened to see her at a grocery store that I had sent him to to pick some things up. They hadn't seen each other in a while and caught up a bit on what was going on in their lives, hubby had just told her that he was now married and we had just had our first child.

To this day I still don't have a problem with a woman flirting with my husband (well as long as it's not done in front of me) cuz I know where his love, respect and loyal is...with me.

Josie

• Xena
    Xena
    To this day I still don't have a problem with a woman flirting with my husband (well as long as it's not done in front of me) cuz I know where his love, respect and loyal is...with me.

Same here (insert fiance for husband), I'm not jealous by nature. I do feel like flirting in front of me is tacky though and I won't have any problem in saying so.

I'm here, there and everywhere bisous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit