Question for the ladies.

by BrentR 35 Replies latest social relationships

• Schism
    Schism

Cool

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    I have known a couple of women that preferred married men.

The reasons?
    1. The man usually didn't want a relationship - just sex - so it never got complicated.
    2. The guys were usually very experimental in bed because they wanted to do things their wives would not.
    I wish I was making that up but I'm not.

I think this is the reason for a lot of women who do that sort of thing. Along with the thrill of being better in bed than his wife. I knew a girl like this. She liked the thrill of doing something so bad.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I have a question for the ladies here. I get hit on fairly often. Not overt "come hither and make sweet love to me" sort of hit on, but light flirting. To be perfectly honest I can't see it, I'm committed to my wife and only twice did I feel that someone was trying to cross that line and it was very uncomfortable. She's usually the one that will point it out to me.

I talk to my wife about it, who usually says "I trust you just fine, I just don't trust THEM"

To me that is completely contradictory. If she really trusted me, there would be no chance for anything to happen so I would think she would be delighted that these girls are going to get nowhere. If it's just plain jealousy that's fine, but I get the feeling that she doesn't trust me but doesn't want to say it.

Any of the resident XX chromosomes here care to shed some light on this comment?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

in my opinion most affairs are less about adultery and more about empathy

doesnt make it right tho

• zev
    zev

Al Bundie said it best: Why go out for milk when you have a cow at home. Married with Children, circa the late 90's sometime.

• RAF
    RAF

Last week I got hit on three times but I do not have enough time or money for an affair

Well that's more interresting than TV no regrets !

About the subject I realise that it's just about : I don't care (anyone) ... I want what I want (sex or more) ... and if I can have it ... (see what I mean?). It looks like, life is short, I'll take what can where I can to who I can ...

• Some do care somehow but less for the others than for themselves (so ... it doesn't change the issue)
    • There is also the idea of the good once are already married (but what if he or she is just playing game with everydody - maybe she or he will feel safer if she/he thinks it's only with him/her - but that's another story)
    • There are also total freeks who just need to know if they can take someone from another one (just a seduction game, or just a jaleousy trouble) no matter if they put a couple in trouble (but who really puts the couple in trouble ...?) and about seduction ... more it's difficult more those who seduce feel valuable somehow/somewhere ( somewhere is more fun ... LOL)

you could go on, and on and on ... the why depends on the who ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit