Believer, Agnostic or Atheist?

by lfcviking 75 Replies latest jw friends

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Believer, agnostic, or atheist? It doesn't matter: from a Muslim perspective, we're all heretics.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well I certainly don't care what Muslims think.

• Free
    Free

I don't believe in invisible beings that want to hurt or help me. Seeing with my own two eyes is my proof , God and his Angels, Satan and his Angels or any other deity for that matter.

I can't get the notion that man has invented these in order to scare people into following the rules and their own beliefs out of my head.

I don't like rules. Think about it, Invisible beings watching every single move you make. Some that want you dead and some that will kill you if you don't listen. Freakin crazy.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I am "currently an atheist", as I put it.

The God(s) most people believe in seems to be very adamant about not leaving any evidence behind of his existence, so that we have to believe not from evidence, but from faith.

There's very little difference, in my opinion, between an entity that has made sure there is no way of proving that it exists, and an entity that simply doesn't exist.

So I'm an atheist for the time being and feel it's a more or less complete view of life. But I like some of the more nuanced answers here.

• stilltryingtoescape
    stilltryingtoescape

i am a ex jw and loving it so i guess i am a athiest

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

I'm an aggie!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit