Believer, Agnostic or Atheist?

by lfcviking 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Atheist and positive humanist.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Believer.

I assume this is a straw-poll so I won't post my reasons.

• Confession
    Confession

God-Believing, Christ-Respecting Agnostic...but I could be wrong.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Another atheist-agnostic-believer here.

(Strictly those three words are not mutually exclusive; there's a nice little spot where their semantic fields overlap)

• metatron
    metatron

None of the above

I'm a sort of Christian Pantheist at heart. I do think that Christianity was placed here by a higher intelligence to shift human history in the

right direction.

metatron

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

If this is a 'poll', put me down as a believer.

Outaservice

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Atheist - as in the actual definition of the word, not what most people think it means. A - theist as oppossed to theist. In other words, opposite of theist. I don't have a belief in a specific god, therefore I am an atheist by definition. That does not mean I don't believe that a god can exist.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I'm an unequivocal atheist. There's nothing more rational, sensible or logical.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Pagan

• joe_black
    joe_black

I grew up around the religion and was never baptized(got out before taking "the dip" with all the other dips) lol...........I consider myself agnostic(a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit