Where did the universe come from?

by Blueblades 53 Replies latest jw friends

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

What Terry said.

j

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

If the universe and time is infinite, then to fully experince all forms of consiousnes, all possibilties must take place even without our knowledge. This whole thing we are experiencing may repeat itself all over again when the unverse expands and contacts to a singulaity and then the big bang happens again. Everything that happened here will repeat itself including this mundane conversation right down to the last detail except your coffee cup may be 1cm to the left. The next time, you may expereince being me, or me being you, or an ant, God forbid, until all possibilties have been tried. How much control do we really think we have. We might have already done this before. Everything is as it should be. You are a biochemcal organism that is a mathematical expression unfolding as we speak. You think you have control but you don't really. Even if you move your finger, did you really do that, or is the result of surviving from thousands of generations engrained in you and you did it because it is the next logical possibility in the unfolding equation of your biomechanism. Might as well go with the flows dudes.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

After wading through all these answers, I admit that I am firmly resolved that
    this is the correct answer:

What Terry said.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Might as well go with the flows dudes.

totally agree tyrone! certainly the most important part to remember.

we should also be prepared, psychologically, that should we ever actually answer this thread's question, we may not like the answer at all. it may be totally distasteful to us, or make no sense (ie: "42"). or maybe, along the distasteful lines, the universe is one of God's farts, and he's not even aware of us, and all the dark matter is just, ahem, the color of his fruit o looms. and maybe now that i think of it, 42 is his waist size?

peace,

tetra

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit