Where did the universe come from?

by Blueblades 53 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

satanus, you mean the hollow earth theory right?

Sorry, it was just the first thing I thought of when you said that, er ah, wrote that...whatever you know what i mean.

• Satanus
    Satanus

BSofM

Good one

S

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I vaguely remember a couple of theories about how the Universe or universes came about. One is that there had to be a fracture in perfect symmetry, and the other, two types of energy interationship with each other (sorta like Yin and Yang).

BTW anybody remember this:alt

or this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3753115.stm

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Remember COBE?This is a picture of the universe at 300,000 years old before it became translucent.

alt

• poppers
    poppers

From Terry:

Try relaxing your mind and just letting it BE...................

Sage advice. People don't realize that they are "lost" in the mind's activity. Lose your mind and discover freedom.

• Gill
    Gill

It has always been here......forever and ever and ever. It is infinite in beginning.....ie no beginning and it has no end.

There is no vacuum in its existence ..just eternity. It evolves,expands, moves, changes continually and doesn't end.

No one made it. IT is just there.

Once you 'get that, you get 'it'.

As always, the answer is easier than the question.

• Caedes
    Caedes

I am quite keen on the idea of the inherent instability of the pre-big-bang singularity, but the sad truth is that even if science comes up with a theory within my lifetime I can honestly say that I probably wont be capable of following the mathematical proof.

The inherent instability hypothesis would tend to suggest a cyclical nature to the big-bang theory as mentioned by his dudeness tetrapod-sapien.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

According to hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, the answer to life the universe and everything is 42 !

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Yeah, that just proved that the question wasn't a good one.

Where did the universe come from?

It came from the singularity that expanded after the big bang.
    Answer provided. Move on.

Are you still there? What's the next question?

• Caedes
    Caedes
    TVL - According to hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, the answer to life the universe and everything is 42 !

A pretty astute answer as it turns out! Douglas Adams, what a genius, sadly missed. When is national towel day?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit