Why do you post?

by avidbiblereader 33 Replies latest jw friends

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

Because they don't let me answer at watchtower anymore!!!!!

Mostly I post cause I think it's a mutual exchange, if I don't give to the community it's not very respectful of the community that has given to me. I have had people extend the simple kindness of giving there insight on matters that have concerned me so I should do the same. Sometimes the simplest comments have helped me so I reason that even if I don't have any great wisdom, a reply of any sort by me lets the poster know that there is someone out there listening that cares. We are all here supporting each other in some way or another and posting is one way we do it.

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I originally started posting because I want to learn more about the hold the wts has on the jw's.

Now I post because I am drawn to help others who are hurting. I am hoping I can be some source of light to those who are in a very dark place right now. I enjoy helping other people and even though I have never been a jw, I do have a heart and want to be an encouragement in any way I can.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Thanks IFCViking for the compliment, I really appreciated that. i do try hard not to let out too much anger but to stay focused on helping but sometimes I can get carried away as to why I joined and the forum and yes I do enjoy posting and reading.

abr

• zagor
    zagor

Now that you asked, I wonder myself...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit