Do You Live a 'Normal' Life?

by Golf 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

{{{{ jonesy }}}} Don't ever change darlin'.

((((((Skally))))))) Just gettin better with age like you girlfriend

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Hi ((((Golf))))! I'm trying to make my life what I want it to be.

• Golf
    Golf

Lonelysheep, if it makes you happy and joyful, do it! No one should ever deprive us of our happiness and love, no one!

Here's to normacly!

Golf

• garybuss
    garybuss

Here, normal is being in debt, living one paycheck from bankruptcy, going to work every day and hating it. I might not be normal.

You asked: "Is unhappiness, guilt and a low-self-esteem normal?" It's normal, and common, but not healthy.

I have so many interests I don't have time for them all. It's mid winder here in Dakota so all my fun happens indoors now. This week, I'm converting my favorite vinyl records to CDs and mp3s.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I don't think anybody lives a "normal" life.

• Golf
    Golf

Howdy garybuss. Hmmmmm normal weather for you right now, cold! Hey I've got over 3,000 45's that should be put on CD's. My wife and I did week-end radio shows and I used my own records.

Thanks for your two-cents.

Golf

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote: I used my own records

What kind of records? I mean what type of music?

• zagor
    zagor

Golf, your achievments are quite impressive. After leaving borg I did lots of extreme things to erase traces of borg mind set, among others in no particular order I did bungy jumping, sky diving, ..., also martial arts (which I'm back to again).

Would love to publish a book one day too if I ever get around to complete it, started two novels and none is finished yet lol.

IMHO, it is essential to do physical things that will get your mind and body going, only that way can you really start process of recovery. Constantly talking about WTBS won't do it. You have to get outthere and do things that have nothing to do with it.

I believe I live pretty normal life that suits to my personality. Well I don't have a family to share it with, but other than that I'm happy with my life. Mind you what is normal for me might not be normal for other people, we all have to find our own place under the sun in every respect of that word.

• Golf
    Golf

garybuss, the regular 45's of the 50's. I played oldies and goodies plus updates. I still have my collections, all filed.

Glf

• Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit