Guys, What is intimidating about women?

by Wendy_Warden 57 Replies latest social relationships

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I think some men are intimidated by pretty, sexy, gorgeous bodied woman, rich, powerful in business or successful. To me I think we are all the same, I don't really fear people. I am no better than they are nor any less, we are the same and I treat them as such, with respect.

abr

• Golf
    Golf

I don't find women intimidating. I acknowledge beauty and intelligence in a women. I prefer a women doctor over a man.

Golf

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden
    I don't find women intimidating. I acknowledge beauty and intelligence in a women. I prefer a women doctor over a man.

Golf

I'll bet you do.

• Golf
    Golf

Wendy-Warden. I was married to a beautiful women who had intelligence for 44 years. She passed away this spring.

Golf

• minimus
    minimus

Golf, I'm sorry to hear that.

• Golf
    Golf

Minimus thanks. I didn't share this information with the folks on the forum but to a few. She passed away in April. She was a very good wife and mother.

Golf

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

In my case, I grew up with seven sisters, two brothers, I was right in the middle of the gang. I was never intimidated by any woman. I learned early that woman are the same as men when it comes to heartaches and pain, emotions vary person to person. As far as looks and intelligents go, that might be the reason some are intimidated either way man or woman. I think it is wrong to shy away from the opposite sex man or woman based on looks and intelligents. Get in there and mix it up, you will never know how it will turn out unless you get your feet wet. Can I buy you a drink something to eat, has been used by both sexes right up front or somewhere during the initial conversation. It is just natural to want company. It is not always about sex. Get the sex part out of the way and one thing will follow another, goodnight.

Blueblades ( I don't have any idea about what I just posted except for the seven sisters, that's true .)

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Golf, I'm so sorry about your loss.. I don't know what I will do if I lose my wife before I die. Together for 40 years now.

Blueblades

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden
    Wendy-Warden. I was married to a beautiful women who had intelligence for 44 years. She passed away this spring.

Gosh, now I feel like the devil herself. I am most sincerely sorry for what I said. Here I take a chance and try to be saucy and all I am is rude. Sorry, Golf, I had no idea.

Wendy

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

(((((golf)))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit