Guys, What is intimidating about women?

by Wendy_Warden 57 Replies latest social relationships

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden

Okay, so a guy friend told me I was intimidating. What exactly do guys find intimidating about women? I couldn't get him to tell me what he meant. May be some of you guys can enlighten me.

Wendy

• Warlock
    Warlock

With a name like Wendy Warden!!!!!!!!??????

SURELY YOU JEST.

Warlock

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden

Okay, yeah, the warden part. I'm not a dominatrix or something. But Wendy?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Are you a hot babe?

• Warlock
    Warlock

Your friend probably meant that you are so strikingly beautiful, men are afraid of you, afraid to approch you.

Warlock

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Many men are generally intimidated by attractive women. That's why many of them are afraid to approach them to ask for a date, are afraid of offending them with the wrong words, and put them on a pedestal, using compliments, words of praise, and gifts.

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

For me it seems, at least in the dating world, women hold most of the "power". By that I mean if I'm going to approach a woman I'm setting myself up for rejection. Even if I've known her for a while and I cross that line of friendship to venture into romance and rejection or a damaged friendship may be the result. Since I'm on the rebound and have yet to set foot into the dating scene those two things scare the hell out of me (call me a pussy if you will).

It also may be that you just have a strong personality. Many men (including me) are attracted to that but it's also intimidating because it seems the woman can do with or without me.

just my thoughts anyways

-LL06

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Very interesting.......

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden

I wouldn't use the term hot babe to describe myself. Strong personality? Yeah, that works. I just didn't think something like that could drive guys away. I always thought that you manly men wanted a challange.

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

Us manly men (not sure I figure into that catagory) are a lot more fragile than women think, or that we would like to think.

Again, I could just be a

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit