by Wendy_Warden 57 Replies latest social relationships

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    beat them in dominoes?

ha! Shirley you jest

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden
    dominoes?

Omigosh! This kind of thing is why I love this board!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    ha! Shirley you jest

Actually I'm that good and my name's not Shirley

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    ha! Shirley you jest
    Actually I'm that good and my name's not Shirley

alt

I believe it! I now return Wendy's thread to her.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Guys, What is intimidating about women?

We are always thinking about having sex with them, but before we can we must be good conversationalist(work), listen to everything they talk about and comment intelligently (more work), make beleive we are interested in the same things(more work), show our feminine side(more work), watch movies they like (work).

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I don't know. I guess women intimidate me because of my early experiences. I asked three women out in high school and all three turned me down. Now they all had good reasons and I should have looked around for number four but what's done is done.

The first girl I asked out was Jodi. I sat behind her in history class and one Wednesday night (what's with all these wednesday things in my life) I went to open skate at Skate Country. She was there with some friends. I was too shy to let her know I liked her that night, in public, but the next day I sent flowers to her. She called me and told me that she loved the flowers but that she met someone at Skate Country and wouldn't feel right dating two people at once.

The last time I saw her was at our twentieth high school reunion. I saw the guy she met at Skate Country too. They have three kids now. :-)

Women intimidate me because I know how fragile these things are. I know how easy it is to say something too soon or do something too late or not notice this sign or fail to react to that sign and the next thing you know, you're falling in love at top speed and she's moved on because of the detail(s) missed.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

My Husband thinks I'm Intimidating.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Women are soft..Smell good..Have boobs and a round ass..If they get you into bed you may never get out!.....If you hear me scream don`t save me!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• BrentR
    BrentR

I always found women who make more money then I do to be intimidating. In my neck of the woods so many women evaluate and choose men by thier paychecks and perceived wealth. They divorce rate among these marriages is very high but nobody seems to be able to connect the dots. She gets a sugar daddy and he scores a trophy wife and they try to live the lie right up to the bitter end. My wife's wealthy uncle has been married three times and is now dating another woman cut from the same cloth.

When I was younger I found good looks to be intimidating. But at 42 years old I have found that after you talk with them for awhile you find out they have all the same hangups, fears, innadequacies (sp) that less attractive women have. When I see that it allows me to see past the good looks and see the person beneath.

But at this time in my life I still would be completely freaked out if I became single again and started dating. It's the stuff nightmares are made of!

• minimus
    minimus

Guys want to be in control (even if they're really not in control). They want to feel like "The Man". A protector, a gentleman, a person who cares. If a woman is overly opinionated or shoots another down that disagrees, a male will try to run away while protecting his assets as far as possible......I'm always impressed by southern gals. They "know" how to make their man feel like he's totally in control while the truth is, he hasn't a clue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit