Guys, What is intimidating about women?

by Wendy_Warden 57 Replies latest social relationships

• new boy
    new boy

Women .................are becoming more empowered and .............Thank God for it too!

The planet is changing.............the women of today are not their mothers......... they have their own mind.......

For thousands of years its been a mans world with women in the back round.

Some men just are not ready for the change....................They want a girl like there mother.......

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Let me get this straight; from:

Okay, so a guy friend told me I was intimidating.

One man found YOU (one woman) intimidating.

What exactly do guys find intimidating about women?

Therefore men are intimidated by women.

Forgive me, but I don't follow the logic.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Women .................are becoming more empowered and .............Thank God for it too!

???

Not sure about being happy about that. I'm all for women having social equality, but too much power will have a negative effect (and for the women, men having too much power is a bad thing as well)

Some men just are not ready for the change....................They want a girl like there mother.......

I certainly wouldn't want a woman like my evil mother!

Personally, I think most men out there are adapting to the change quite well. They hand over all their own power, their balls, their self-control, and everything else they possibly can over to the woman. Thus, the woman has complete control over the man.

This is what I'm talking about when it comes to too much power.

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden

Therefore men are intimidated by women.

Forgive me, but I don't follow the logic.

I was just asking what the guys on this board find intimidating. I wasn't trying to say that all men are intimidated by women just as not all women are intimidated by men. I'm being fair I think.

• XU
    XU

Stephanus - logic is man talk. A woman asked the question and maybe it wasn't following the rules of logic, but she still wants to know what is intimidating about women in general from men in general, just to give her some ideas about her situation. It might not apply, but it might help her understand something.

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden

Thanks Xu!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Stephanus - logic is man talk.

Last time I looked, I thought I was a man...

A woman asked the question and maybe it wasn't following the rules of logic, but she still wants to know what is intimidating about women in general from men in general,

You lot don't scare me!

just to give her some ideas about her situation. It might not apply, but it might help her understand something.

Not sure now, given my awareness that I may have Asperger's, and that that knowledge now influences how I perceive my perceptions, but when I was younger, I remember being extremely intimidated by the fact that women travel in packs for protection.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Thanks Xu!

See!! Ganging up on me already!

• zagor
    zagor

Absolutely nothing.

I can understand that some guys are a bit shy, but being "intimidated" by women, heck they either need to get out a bit more or get some professional counseling

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have a questions that sorta relates: Why are some men intimidated by a woman who can beat them in dominoes?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit