Post your favorite saying

by Scully 89 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Here's one that I use at the bottom of my e-mails.

ESTEE

"The Best Way To Predict The Future is to Create It! " ~~Peter Drucker

• restrangled
    restrangled

Anything sentence that begins with:

"I don't mean this in a bad way, but.......

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Big Willy said:

"Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things"

swat tf? ... don't pat the sweaty things.. .. pet the sweaty pets? .. .. ahh sex that's all you young people think about

• Merry Magdalene
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

My favorite saying ...

There's a skinny woman inside me dying to get out. But I usually shut the bitch up with some chocolate!

• zagor
    zagor

It is not so much saying but a quote that makes me think all the time and has profound effect on my life.

Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to their work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine. -- Nikola Tesla

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

"I dont want you living with roaches!" Mohamed Ali 1970's

• Golf
    Golf

From the famous former catcher of the NY Yankees Yogi Berra, "It's not over till it's over."

Golf

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

"A faith that cannot withstand collision with the truth, is not worth many regrets" Arthur C.Cook

Galatians 4:16 "Well then, have I become your enemy because I tell you the truth?" (NWT)

2 Corinthians 10:12 "For we do not dare to class ourselves among some or compare ourselves with some who recommend themselves. Certainly they in measuring themselves by themselves and comparing themselves with themselves have no understanding." (Who's this sound like?)

Peep

• free2beme
    free2beme

"Chance favors the prepared mind"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit