I ran them off !

by oldflame 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

It's okay Vinny, maybe when you've been around longer than 21 posts, you'll be in a better position to comment on the character of long-term posters. Nothing OldFlame did was abusive, nor even offensive enough to warrant all of those names you called him, yet that's how you'd like to spin it. That's fine.

Sounds like you might want to make an examination of the hand that is pointing the "abusive" finger, cause I'm pretty sure there are at least 3 other fingers pointing the other direction.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Don't you guys sleep?

Of course getting to know oldflame longer may add more insight to my overall opinions about him. Based on this thread however, I stand by what I said. It's rather clear to me what happened. But there is no need to get into any of that again. I've said what I had to say.

I can also assure you Odrade, that many people reading this same thread would feel the very same way that Quandry and I felt. Guaranteed.

On that note, I hope there are no hard feelings. I respect the right to disagree.

And While it is true that I have only posted on this site a few times, there are other similar sites where I am much more active. I know how it works.

See you both around.

A hui hou,

Vince

• oldflame
    oldflame

Hey everyone Happy New Year and may 2007 find you well and happy !

OldFlame:
    Well done for standing up for your rights and the rights of your tenants

Thanks Terry.

To those who oppose my actions ? What can I say ? Do I owe you something ? I think not except understanding. And it's okay to post your own opinions on my thread, I do not expect everyone to agree with me. Someone said they never knew who I was until this thread ? I have been here for a very long time as many others and when you have been a member of a board for as long as some of us what others tend to say you just learn to shrug them off and move on.

You can assume whatever it is that makes you happy and judge others as God will judge you. If you are trying to make someone angry or upset here well sorry it will not work. Some of us have been out of the society for some time and all those aggressions and anger have moved on. When I first came out of the society I was very angry and bitter that I had been lied too. Today after having freedom from a cult society I have a sense of self-ism I might say , meaning that I can now think act and react in a way that is peaceful. So if you who disagree with my actions telling the JW to get off my property, well hopefully you will be able to stand up against them one day and speak your right mind to them also instead of cowering from them.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Oldflame says:.."So if you who disagree with my actions telling the JW to get off my property, well hopefully you will be able to stand up against them one day and speak your right mind to them also instead of cowering from them."

Here is what I stated for the record:

"These are HIS words, not mine:

"but I think I scared the living hell out of those two women. LOL I'm not a bad guy either but I sure felt bad when I scared them. (GOOD BAD)"

So, he feels like some BAD-ASS tough guy (GOOD BAD), when he scared those two women. Big man here. This is why it sure sounds to me like he's on some kind of power-trip.

He then goes further now with this statement:

"My tenants *LOVE ME* for the fact I chase them off. LOL But I told them next time I was just going to call the police and have them arrested".

So now, we have the fact that oldflame here feels like a big tough "badass" for scaring them, telling them that he will have those two ladies "arrested". And now says how His tenants just "LOVE HIM" for his manliness here. Sounds like a self-stroking, egotistical power trip to me folks.

He goes further now by stating:

"I am here to tell you that I have damn good reason for my anger"

Well, you said you were "very polite"; so which is it oldflame, angry or polite? You came across to me as being very rude, like some kind of redneck, feeling like a badass for scaring two little JW ladies, mentioning how the tenants just loved you for this big bold stand of yours. You then post your story here patting yourself on the back along the way. And you wonder why some have a problem with this?"

**** So at least we are clear on the problem, so I hope. Also I am not judging you, as you also assert above. I am simply expressing my opinion that I felt you were unfairly harsh on those women based on what YOU told us. You seemed to get a real kick out of their fear. Sorry if this makes you unhappy. But perhaps you should just take a second to consider what was said. It should also not matter any if a poster has 10,000 comments or just one. That has very little relevancy in this case. I thought you came across as rude and enjoyed their fear while at bthe same time commenting about how the tenants love you. It all sounded rather shallow and ego-driven to a new reader; in this case that was me.

But to be honest, I probably would have said nothing at all until you got to these two sentences, really showing a lack of respect and class. Remember this?

"Allow me to say this one more time to those who think I am a rude prick"...

and

"I am not a rude prick to anyone unless they really deserve it and if anyone has been rude here it is you for your assumptions and accusations against me."

Anyway, I am sure by now you know exactly how I feel about it all. Agree, disagree, consider it, throw it out the window, at least it was said. And for me, that's more than good enough.

Have a great New Year Oldflame. I wish only good things for you and yours. Thanks for taking the time.

Happy Trails!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

vinny said; "It sounds like Johnny cip needs to lay off the caffeine or crack or whatever he's doing. You sure seem to have a gutter-mouthy gift. Just rolls off the tongue so effortlessly. Bet your mamma's proud of YOU too! The apple of her eye.." thats right vinny my mom is very proud if me. in fact i leArned 40 years ago from MOMMY DEAREST. How to curse the jw's . and she still to this day curses the shit out of my dad and all his jw friends. thanks to MOMMY "S BIG MOUTH not one of her kids became jw's I have no problem calling my father , straight to his face "A LYING DOPE PEDDLING WT COCK SUCKER" ETC... and it feels great. it's even better when I see some old jw's that i studied with as a kid. that promised me i would never finish grade school. before the big A. and just LAUGH IN THIER FACE. and watch them LIE to my face they never said anything about 1975. you better believe they get a good tongue lashing. it feels great , that i can now turn most any jw's into a bummbling. lying, spritual drunkard, and wt zombie in the course of 5 minutes. yes i turned the tables on these people that laughed in my face for 40 years. now I'm the one laughing. and they are sorry every time they see me. because they know what's coming. john

• oldflame
    oldflame
    Well, you said you were "very polite"; so which is it oldflame, angry or polite?

Have you ever heard of agressiveness without rudeness ? Yeah I am damn mad at the society for their lies that damn near caused me one of them. But that does not mean that I treat people by means of anger or even rudeness. This is clearly you judging a person that you don't even know. How rude is that ?

I don't want JW's on my property ! Period ! So get over it !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit