I ran them off !

by oldflame 75 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

The witnesses came to my complex today, this time it was two very good looking women. I walked up to them and calmly said that this is the second warning that they were trespassing on my property and that no Jehovah's Witnesses are aloud on this property knocking on doors. I have a tenant who is a JW and this is fine with me and they are aloud to come and visit her but I do not allow them to bother my tenants as they all prefer they stay away anyways. My tenants love me for the fact I chase them off. LOL But I told them next time I was just going to call the police and have them arrested.

Do you think they will stay away now ?

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Not likely! But you can keep trying!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Nah, now it's a challenge for them. They'll just try to make it look like they're visiting the other jw and grab a door here and a door there. That's what I would have done when I was an indocrtrinated know-it-all.

• oldflame
    oldflame

DAMN ! LOL

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

next time get naked and chase them down the street waving a stick

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings oldflame,

They're nuts if they don't.

Dismembered

• blondie
    blondie

I take it you are the property owner of the whole complex? They will probably tell the elders and 2 of them will try to come back to talk with you. Hopefully, they will call first.

Do you have properly displayed "no trespassing" signs per the laws in your local area? Does it apply to all people coming on the property or just JWs? If just JWs, I would check and see if that is legal.

Blondie

• carla
    carla

They are supposed to honor no trespassing signs now. Otherwise order (or I can send you) a sticker that looks like a no smoking sign but says no jehovah witnesses please. Or as a last resort put up in the entrance some info on jw's. Silentlambs brochure, flip flops, etc.... It's your place there is no reason you can't if you are the owner. Tell them everytime they come a new more damning sheet goes up.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I believe that they will be back. It's part of their 'oh, woe is me' personna... aka 'we're being persecuted' complex.

If you are able to put up the 'No Trespassing' signs - those are the only ones that legally they will abide by. If you have up 'No solicitors' signs, they will ignore these (as most sales-droids also do).

If you start putting up counter-literature - as one poster suggested... they will just take that as another of their 'signs' (last days, persecution, beast, etc.) - and thrive on it.

Personally, I believe that the best way to get them to retreat... and visit less frequently... might be to act a bit like a crazy person. They tend to interpret that as 'demons', and run like heck. Oh, wait. I think that you may have already done that. *wide grin*

Good Luck.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I told them next time I was just going to call the police and have them arrested.

When I was a JW, that did the trick for me.

I never went back to that place again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit