I Saw Some JWs Last Night & They Gave Me The Cold Shoulder Like I Was Df'd

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It started out with this:

I Saw Some JWs Last Night & They Gave Me The Cold Shoulder Like I Was Df'd

Your detail added this:

I saw him, his wife and kids coming from a basketball game, going on the train. He looked right at me, I said, "Hi!" and he put his eyes and head downward as if he couldn't say hello. Hmmmmmm

You allowed us to comment on that, then added details that let us know (eventually) that you were one of three elders that formed the JC that DF'ed this woman whom is obviously attractive. He is still with her, so he must know something about what she did, and what you guys did. It would make no difference if Tom, Dick, or Minimus was the griller, he would know that all 3 were there, discussed her situation, and now probably think less of him being able to keep his woman satisfied or under control or whatever it is.

The woman is there with him when he gives the cold shoulders. He could want her to see how he reacts. He would want to keep a "hottie" like her feeling that her forgiving husband is supportive, especially when he forgave her, but Jehovah did not. Also, the kids are there, so he doesn't want to engage the JC elder in any conversation that might lead to trouble.

Minimus, I believe your entire story- WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BRING IT UP AS A THING THAT MAKES YOU GO "Hmmmmm" ?

• minimus
    minimus

This thread's getting interesting. The husband knew his best friend and wife had sex with each other, approached ME and I got the PO and he told us what he knew. He believed that his wife and best friend should merely be talked to. He adamantly said this was his BEST friend, he applied Matthew 18 and forgave his "brother" and his wife. He planned on continuing to go out as "couples". Meanwhile the other guy's wife wanted a seperation and possibly a divorce if they continued being friends. The husband, the wife and the (boy)friend wanted to make believe nothing was happening, all the while the innocent wife would go to the meeting crying her eyes out and EVERYBODY got to know about what happened. "The hottie" and her "friend" thought the wife and congregation was oversensitive. Eventually, the 2 got df'd, went to different Halls and eventually got reinstated.

• minimus
    minimus

BTW, my contention is that the reason he put his head down was not because his wife was in front of a judicial committee. I thing he heard as other would that I am no longer a good example but rather "bad association".

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    BTW, my contention is that the reason he put his head down was not because his wife was in front of a judicial committee. I thing he heard as other would that I am no longer a good example but rather "bad association".

Your contention is probably wrong.

• minimus
    minimus

You seem to know the case and persons better than me. Of course, you must be correct.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

This guy is

His wife and best friend. He wants the whole thing to be forgotten and still have his best friend.
    I can understand wanting to forgive the mother of your children. (Disagree but understand)

Wanting to have your best friend come out okay is showing her who's the boss.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You cost him his best friend and the respect of his wife. Everything was fine
    if you did it his way (He thinks). I will let the peanut gallery tell you if your
    contention is right, or possibly wrong.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

What do you expect? Most people would shy away from a dancing red dot with sunglasses, especioally in public.

W

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

BTTT

By the way, even with THE REST OF THE STORY, I repeat this question:

Minimus, I believe your entire story- WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BRING IT UP AS A THING THAT MAKES YOU GO "Hmmmmm" ?

What do you think of this guy, by the way? You know that he wants to go out to eat as couples, with the man who screwed his wife sitting across from her asking you about your day and advising her on trivial matters like what to buy him for his anniversary. And he and the other innocent party just pretending all things are fine. YOUR ANSWER to my question will truly tell you why he gave you the cold shoulder.
    What do you think of this guy?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Answer this question honestly Min - did you masturbate to this woman anytime after you handled her judicial committee?

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit