I Saw Some JWs Last Night & They Gave Me The Cold Shoulder Like I Was Df'd

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

He looked right at my M&M eyes.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I'm not disfellowshipped either, but JWs who see me act like I am. But at this point in my life, I don't give a **^%!#. And now my sister is shunning me because I let the cat out of the bag on how I really feel about the Witchtower Society.

• gymbob
    gymbob

Well LUCKY YOU!!

I work with a elder i've known for close to 20 years. We've been to each others house for dinner and watched each other's kids grow up. Since my DA'ing, when he's around me he acts as if i'm not there, totaling ignoring me.

So i've decided that the next time he does it, i'm going to ask him if he realizes how unkind, unchristian, and just plain CHILDISH he's acting?!

What do you think he'll say?? GYMBOB

• minimus
    minimus

He'll say nothing. He will still treat you like you're DF'd.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It is my goal for the future to get what you got.

I want to be ignored/shunned by the JW's that aren't close to me. It's better
    than answering questions about coming back to the Hall or getting back to
    a good relationship with WTS Jehovah.

At the same time, you are not DF'ed so anybody who cares can say hello,
    eat with you, allow you to express yourself. My family members in the borg
    could appreciate that I am not DF'ed, and the rest of the borg can kiss mine.

• minimus
    minimus

OTWO, no problemo at all!!!!! Actually, I was a bit amused......that judicial case was the one that really made me feel I had no biz trying to judge other persons. ( I must admit, his wife's still a hottie and he's not the brightest bulb in the sky). Still, I was a bit surprised that he dissed me.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Admit it Min. Did you grill his wife about what she did and make her describe
    how often and wearing what? You know, like elders do.

I must admit, his wife's still a hottie

He could have been really embarassed to face you, with you knowing what
    the hottie did.

• tan
    tan

That was the typical display of Christian love.

• minimus
    minimus

OTWO, I can't blame the guy for being uncomfortable knowing what I know. But I was not one of those elders that "probed too deeply". I was uncomfortable with the details that SHE felt the need to divulge.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Can you BLAME this guy for shunning you Min?? As far as he's concerned you are one of those asshole elders that listened to her pour her soul out about sexual details (correct me if I'm wrong) then df'ed her. Poor "hottie", sheesh. I'd be fucking choked too.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit