What JW's think people think of them...lol

by loosie 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

We knock at the fifth house, and again, no one is home. But a garbage truck passes by. The driver tells his co-worker: "There go those wittnesses again."
    The co-worker asks: "Aren't they the ones that don't accept blood transfusions?"

"Yes", the driver replies. "But look at how well dressed and well behaved their children are. I wish my children were the same."

BULLCRAP!!! As if any normal person would say that and automatically think that denying medical treatment to your children is okay as long as they dress in nice clothes and appear to be well behaved.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    Also, we are fulfilling our responsibility to bear witness to others, thereby proving that Satan the Devil is a liar.

Could somebody please tell me how handing out books and magazines about what JWs believe makes a liar out of Satan? I have never in all my years as a JW understood the phrase, "proving that Satan the Devil is a liar."

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

And as for the rest...

"Look at those kids dressed up (in a suit or long skirt) on a day they should be going to the local swimming pool. Their mother must be a real @$$hole."

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

pubsinger

"And why do they walk soooo slowly"

Yes they sometimes do. but this end of false religion campaign caused many jdub to pick up their heels as soon as they popped the tract in the mail slot. The last thing they wanted to do was stand on your doorstep and tell you that your religion was the wrong one. I think most jdubs felt uncomfortable about that tract.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    We knock at the fifth house, and again, no one is home. But a garbage truck
    passes by. The driver tells his co-worker: "There go those Witnesses
    again."

I hate when they come by and leave their CRAP...There is an extra load of GARBAGE we will have to dispose of next time around..

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Primarily, because we are pleasing Jehovah. Also, we are fulfilling our responsibility to bear witness to others, thereby proving that Satan the Devil is a liar. Additionally, we are helping the angels determine the condition of people's hearts.

lmao... so waisting countless millions of hours of effort proves the devil is a liar and makes gawd happy. lmao... that is so STUPID.

The co-worker asks: "Aren't they the ones that don't accept blood transfusions?" "Yes", the driver replies. "But look at how well dressed and well behaved their children are. I wish my children were the same." The angels make a note of this.

Yeah, children who die as a result of not receiving needed medical attention look great in their burial suits and never fidget or act up in the coffin.

If JWs want to find out what people think of them, all they have to do is watch some of the JW Parody videos on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rPx3p-gv4w
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zo3sHPHBYg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaqb563ex84
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fhGbbzPRkw

• Bryan
    Bryan

Narkissos,

My thought exactly...

Additionally, we are helping the angels
    determine the condition of people's hearts.

I thought Jehovah had no problem reading hearts. Now he needs angels and mere humans!

Bryan

• Honesty
    Honesty
    We mark it as a not-at home, but the angels mark it as something else. They can see the condition of the woman's heart.

Soooo, the angels are just like Jesus, huh?

The entire Governing Body needs rubber rooms to live in.

• Anitar
    Anitar

Sure, that's how real people talk. Of course I want my children to be just like the JW's. There so well behaved, and not at all like robots or manequins!

By the way all you Watchtower lurkers, that was a little thing we use in the real world called sarcasam.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>"Those Witnesses sure are persistent, but very well dressed. Even their children are well behaved. Maybe I should listen to them the next time they knock at my door."

Yep, that's exactly what she was thinking. It surely wasn't:

"Damn Mormons, why don't they leave us alone?"

or "Goodwill isn't the only store in town, ya know?"

or "Whew! Safe for another few months!"

or most likely of all, "" (Since she has better things to do, she isn't peeking out the window looking for roving bands of cult members)

Looking back, one of the greatest delusions I lived under was the idea that ANYONE cared about -- let alone respected -- JW's for their work or anything else.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit