DECK THE (KINGDUMB) HALLS WITH BOWS OF HOLLY!!

by Mary 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

OK, I've done my share......geeze, it took me most of the night to get all the decorations up, but I think my KH is jes' about ready for the 25th!! I caught a couple of the elders belting back their daily allowance of their holy 'spirit' in the form of a 40 ouncer and asked them if they wanted me to take their pictures, to which they agreed. Anyone else gonna get in the speeerut and decorate their local Kingdumb Halls?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh my gosh! That would make an awesome christmas card!! I love it!

• Mary
    Mary
    That would make an awesome christmas card!!

Hmmmm......Mrs. Jones just gave me a FAB-U-LOUS idea........

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

LOL, this is hilarious, I bet the neighbors next door can hear me laughing. Thanks for sharing a little holiday cheer with us.----Dave

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

lmao...Mary you're the greatest.

Yep...someone needs to make that picture into cute little Christmas cards.

lisa

• juni
    juni

Mary you are the best!! God that is so good. Yes. Christmas cards. Love that drunk in front; I'm sure we all can think of a drunk "Santa" at the Hall.

That could have been a picture of my old K. Hall. You do a fantastic job w/photoshop.

Hugs, Juni (oops I almost put my real name out there)

Hey how did the makeover go???

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

My problem is I want to do it for real.

• Mary
    Mary
    My problem is I want to do it for real.

What, you thought I was jes joking?

juni asked: Hey how did the makeover go???
    Great! Just got back not too long ago....had a facial, manicure and pedicure all for $55.00!!!

• juni
    juni

Wow! That's cheap! My daughter paid close to $185 for my hair styled, facial and full make up, pedicure and manicure. Do you waddle around like a duck in those slippers after your pedicure??

Like I told ya before, I felt like my face was plastered w/make up as I don't wear much make up and my lips felt gooey and my lashes felt like they were sticking.

What price beauty!

Juni

• Mary
    Mary
    Wow! That's cheap! My daughter paid close to $185 for my hair styled, facial and full make up, pedicure and manicure.

I go to the school where the girls are being trained.....they do a great job at a quarter of the price. I don't get them to put me make up on though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit