DECK THE (KINGDUMB) HALLS WITH BOWS OF HOLLY!!

by Mary 36 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!
    LOL! No kidding eh? Yep, Christians have Christmas, Jews have Hannukah, Muslims have Ramadan, and the Witnesses have absolutely nothing to celebrate, no joy, no nothing. Gee I wonder why the Happiest People On Earth are all on anti depressants?

You guys forgot about the Memorial. Now there is fun for the entire family.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

ooh Mary I love it you clever girly. See this is why I adore you!

• What-A-Coincidence
  • Mary
    Mary

You guys forgot about the Memorial. Now there is fun for the entire family.

Ooooh yes you're right! So much fun----almost as much fun as a Dub funeral!! I predict this for the Memorial attendence in about 15 years:

• Poztate
    Poztate

Mary...Great pic...But I noticed the Santa laying in the driveway...Well his hat seemed to be kind of limp...

Was there any chance that you used Gumby™ as a model for this picture...

• Mary
    Mary
    Mary...Great pic...But I noticed the Santa laying in the driveway...Well his hat seemed to be kind of limp... Was there any chance that you used Gumby™ as a model for this picture...

Aw geeze 'Postate, you caught me red handed.....yep, that's our GumSanta laying there in front of the Kingdumb Hall 3 sheets to the wind. The bookstudy jes really pissed him off last week so I suggested that he take some wine along with the percocet the doc gave him, and well, the proof is in the picture.....he tried takin' off his pants but I didn't wanna get banned, so I stuck sum diapers on 'im...........silly green bastard.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Too funny...good work Mary

• kls
    kls

LMAO, if that don't get yah in the Holiday Spirit ,what would.

Your good Mary

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hello Mary.............

Just to be sure that I'm separating fact from fantasy: 1) Santa did not mean to be disrespectful, and 2) Freddy REALLY did go to heaven sporting flowing robes, as his loving followers gazed on, mouths agape [not the love]? Surely, you do remember the lovely painting you posted on subliminal images. Well?

CoCo

• Mary
    Mary
    Freddy REALLY did go to heaven sporting flowing robes, as his loving followers gazed on, mouths agape [not the love]? Surely, you do remember the lovely painting you posted on subliminal images. Well?

Well uh......uh....that was only meant........I mean, we only saw him with the 'eye of understanding'---not literally........Freddie has apparently over taken Jesus at the right hand of God, so those pictures were spot on. If only I could find a picture of Rutherslob dressed up as either The Grinch or Santa......hmmmmm..................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit