DECK THE (KINGDUMB) HALLS WITH BOWS OF HOLLY!!

by Mary 36 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Excellent idea! I just don't like the feel of all of that glop on my face that you're supposed to keep on all day.

Back to your topic. Good idea Mary. This will be a fun topic, but I don't do photoshop. Sorry.

Juni

• z
    z

Mary!

U r the best just printed this AWESOME card I’m going to give it to my JW friend with bottle wine for the holidays heheheheh

And for u have a nice holidays !!!!!

Z

• Mary
    Mary

Thanks for the compliments, but just for the record, I don't have Photoshop. I did this in Fireworks.....it's not that great (I can't seem to stay inside the lines very well), but it gets the message across.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

wow that's beautiful mary,

I imagine high ranking bethelites seeing that and thinking "mmm if we reverse our christmas policy we could attract a whole lot of new people"

then again .. make 'the truth' fun? .. I don't think so!

unc

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thanks for the compliments, but just for the record, I don't have Photoshop. I did this in Fireworks.....it's not that great (I can't seem to stay inside the lines very well), but it gets the message across.
    Is Fireworks a program on your computer? Or a website? Then what, you have to post the pic to a host before you can paste it here? Jeff

• Mary
    Mary
    A-K Jeff asked: Is Fireworks a program on your computer? Or a website?

It's a program on my computer. I guess it's similiar to Photoshop, but nowhere near as expensive. At least not for me. I work at a place where they have a licensed agreement to get software for much cheaper. I think I paid $15.00 for Firework, although retail I think it's still over $100.00

Then what, you have to post the pic to a host before you can paste it here?

Yep. Instead of saving it, I have to "export" it, then give it a name. I then go into my account on the net, upload it and voila!! A Kingdumb Hall fit for a King.

unciebruce said: wow that's beautiful mary, I imagine high ranking bethelites seeing that and thinking "mmm if we reverse our christmas policy we could attract a whole lot of new people"
    The time may come when they're losing so many of the R&F that they just might consider reversing this stupid ban.

then again .. make 'the truth' fun? .. I don't think so!

Ya....Rutherford would be rolling over in his scotch-filled grave at the thought of anyone having fun. Stupid old goat.

• Clam
    Clam

It's a shame the Dubs have nothing to really celebrate in this wicked system of things.

Maybe in Paradise they might celebrate Armageddon Day when 6 billion people were wiped from the planet. Fireworks and a barbeque may be appropriate and even prezzie giving.

Clam

• juni
    juni

Well looky who tottled in? Uncle Bruce! G'day.

Can you do a picture for us? Perty please w/sugar on top??

Juni

• Mary
    Mary
    It's a shame the Dubs have nothing to really celebrate in this wicked system of things. Maybe in Paradise they might celebrate Armageddon Day when 6 billion people were wiped from the planet. Fireworks and a barbeque may be appropriate and even prezzie giving.

LOL! No kidding eh? Yep, Christians have Christmas, Jews have Hannukah, Muslims have Ramadan, and the Witnesses have absolutely nothing to celebrate, no joy, no nothing. Gee I wonder why the Happiest People On Earth are all on anti depressants?

• I quit!
    I quit!

I see even Santa lost it when he saw a cheery looking Kingdumb Hall all ready for the holidays.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit