Get Your Barf Bags Ready.....

by Sunspot 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

JW Urban Myth. Big time!!!

S4

• becca1
    becca1

No way! 50% of people would not send back a coupon even if money were being offered. Besides, not all the tracts were distributed. I myself have al least fifty in my house that were not given out, and I know I'm not the only one. Many of those tracts will sit on witnesse's shelves for months or longer.This is a total crock!

• Momofmany
    Momofmany
    almost 50% have responded and sent in the coupon on back for a Bible study!!!

Not any from my neighborhood. Whenever they would see me or one of my gang, they would hand them to us, and say, "Tell Granny to give them to someone who wants one." and we would throw them away. (why they gave them back to us, I don't know.)

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Interesting idea. Send in a bunch of coupons with the address of the local guard dog service or junk yard and watch the fun.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

THeir little quadrunity is totally whacked over there.

They drank the cool-aid, climbed in their little bunkbeds and are waiting for Jehovah to take them away from all this. Same people for about a decade. I used to be there when Randia was studying. She is from Germany and orig had some niceness to her. The more she got 'dedicated' to the 'org' the meaner she got. It used to be an actual discussion debate board until they got a fellowship board so they would not be forced to associate with anyone who is not their kind. Leta is like some spy-I could tell you stories about when I first was on that board.

Briefly, my mom was on jury duty and we didn't have aol at the time. My hotel DID and had free access, I got on the board, under the name of the hotel and conversed. I then went home, signed onto aol and on that board continued the discussion under my new s/n, explaining that I had been in the hotel and that is why my s/n changed. RETA decided to go all over aol (maybe the net, I dont know) and see where homewoodsuite4(or whatever) had posted in the past. So she comes back on, calls me a liar and says I am some guy who posted for perverted anonymous sex elsewhere on the board. I was so mortified, she kept addressing me as that guy, made snarly rude remarks and called me a liar and a damn liar(pretty much) til I did something that involved the manager of internet services at homewood suites, AOL and I don't know who else. She stopped, but never really apologised more than a 'I might have been mistaken'. What a bitch. IMO.

The guy was usually ok, Tary is condescending, but they all get this attitude if they think ANYONE is being critical.

They come on and call all kinds of people names (troll) for just asking a question. Or commenting on any subject if they haven't estab. to THEIR satisfaction that they are proper JWs (like minded doesn't count in their little world) If you go over there and say the sky is blue-they will argue with you and tell you to get off their freaking board or ELSE.

They 4 handedly managed to take a thriving message board area, with dozens of active participants and weed it down to 4 who will parrot how wonderful everything in their little borg is. It is truly sick.

If anyone takes a look over there, they will have new respect for the JWs who actually venture out of the little hole that the JW wants them to grovel in. Because that hole is in AOL, and they are the only JWs I know of on the internet who are that ugly to anyone who shows up.

Good thing is-any sincere seeker after JWs will think the group is totally whacked. they scare off more sincere questioners than any other group I have seen online. And I have been online since it was $5.95/hr. Maybe longer. The bad thing about them is they are so ridiculously cult like that they are like a cartoon, and some may think they are mocking REAL JWs. I am here to say they are the real deal, and the real deal is scary.

• Borgia
    Borgia

Let's watch how quick this load of diarrhea spreads through the grapevine. Some dubs must be getting real exited about being part of this "important" work which shows how close we are to the end.

Cheers

Borgia

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Totally amazing...

I wonder if it even occurs to this person to look within his own congregation for proof of this outstanding claim? They'd all be rolling in bible studies... but for some reason I have an inkling they STILL aren't!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Never mind the barf bags, I need my hip waders for that load of horse $hit. The Watchliar Sociopath Society does it again!

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

If they are to follow the example of the first century Christian and the apostle Paul he said in Romans 15:20-23 20 My ambition has always been to preach the Good News where the name of Christ has never been heard, rather than where a church has already been started by someone else. 21 I have been following the plan spoken of in the Scriptures, where it says,

“Those who have never been told about him will see,
    and those who have never heard of him will understand.” [k]

22 In fact, my visit to you has been delayed so long because I have been preaching in these places.

Paul’s Travel Plans

23 But now I have finished my work in these regions, and after all these long years of waiting, I am eager to visit you.

So if we are to follow the first century Christians why to they use the tract in areas that already have heard of Christ? I agree with you abandoned, next year will tell the tale with the count of Bible studies. Matt 11:19 "wisdom is proved right by its fruits"

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder who he got his numbers from? I wonder if a call to Bethel is in order? In print the WTS says this is one of the reasons they don't like JWs on the internet, sensational stories that cannot be verified.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit