Get Your Barf Bags Ready.....

by Sunspot 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    *Following the campaign we did for the District Convention, 12% of all people who received that tract responded by sending in coupon on back. BUT....following the KN 37 campaign we just did, almost 50% have responded and sent in the coupon on back for a Bible study!!!

50% eh? Is this 50% of just those that were placed in the USA or worldwide? Let's just say for one fraction of a second that this was true and that it only applied to those that were placed in the USA. That would mean that suddenly 42,500,000 people want to have a home bible study with Jehovahs Witnesses. There are at most just over 1,000,000 Witnesses in the States, which means that each and every publisher would now be asked to conduct 42.5 home bible studies. Clearly if this were the case, there would have been some huge announcement at each and every Kingdumb Hall. Which there wasn't. Where do they come up with this kind of bullshit?

Amazing isn't it? Aren't we thankful that Jehovah is giving so many the chance to respond and come in!

Yes, it's truly amazing that Witnesses are so frigging gullible, that they'll believe this tripe without question, even though it doesn't add up and there will be no discernable difference on the Stats for next year.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

THeir little quadrunity is totally whacked over there.

They drank the cool-aid, climbed in their little bunkbeds and are waiting for Jehovah to take them away from all this. Same people for about a decade. I used to be there when Randia was studying. She is from Germany and orig had some niceness to her. The more she got 'dedicated' to the 'org' the meaner she got. It used to be an actual discussion debate board until they got a fellowship board so they would not be forced to associate with anyone who is not their kind. Leta is like some spy-I could tell you stories about when I first was on that board.

I guess it hasn't changed much (except maybe to get worse) since you ventured over there! What a nasty , vicious and totally UNchristian crowd! She goes by "Sandiafaith" now, and does a c & p of the TOS etc every other post. Also comes on the "God, Jesus and Holy Spirit" board with her trash AND her siglines about the holiday we are closest to celebrating.

I've had mucho troubles with LetaM and OneLadyBand (Mary) that are equally nasty. Honestly, they make your skin crawl. Sandia's not happy enough that I do not tread on their cesspool of a board any more and takes great glee and delight that she had me kicked off, but THEN she has to taunt me by coming to this other board and snarking at everything I write about anything.

Since its not a "fellowship board" per se, she (they) feel it is okay to "offer their WTS views" and trash others there. I'm sure they are ALL very happy and content arrogantly thinking they are "winning" something because they seem to have the best of both worlds.

They can (and DO) say anything they want to on what false religion we have, blah-blah-blah and have the protection of AOL to cover their behinds.....but the moment you say anything uncomplimentary about the Borg---they run crying, whining and complaining to Mods,.....the old "we be persecuted" crap.

It's like walking through a mine field, even on the Christian board. We can get a nice discussion going there....and before long, the "happiest people on earth" come over the bash and trash the daylights out of it....."only offering their opinions" as it were. They're SLICK, lemme tell ya! Just like their leaders, all slimy, oozy, two-faced and thinking they are SOOOOO clever.

I have been called a liar so many times it isn't funny, just for stating things about the Borg and asking QUESTIONS about the WTS baptism and the fact that they still celebrate their bizarre form of communion each year when they teach that Jesus already CAME BACK INVISIBLY to pick them as his favored religion. But I'm a dreaded evil apostate that doesn't want to BE in their religion....and that's all they care about! I've gotten a LOT of email from the "regulars" who cannot STAND these jerks, and are appalled at the way they have treated me since I came there about a month ago.

Some wondered if Sandia, Leta and I has "history" or if we had words on another board somewhere....and its not the case! Their disdain and loathing of me is so obvious! I just explained that THIS is the HATRED the WTS teaches for those that leave that religion....and now THEY can see the total lack of love, even lack of COMMON DECENCY in the way I've been treated! It has actually served its OWN purpose very well, and they did it all by themselves.

MsMcDuckett posted that link on my other thread yesterday....and I have been in hog heaven, over on the AOL board, just about rolling like a hog in a mudpen, in the excerpts I took from that site and planting tidbits of it....it is SO terrific! There are two gals, ClariseHstn and SueReally that give these JWs a run for the money and one called Pats that holds up her end of things too....and have been very supportive of me, publicly and privately, in my "trials" over there, haha!

The JW gals are QUITE a force for the WTS....and demonstrate the full-blown hatred of ALL other religions at a glance. It SHOULD BE required reading for anyone that is "studying" to SEE what they turn INTO and how anal they become when they sign on to joining "God's happy people"....(gag)

CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE.....SPENDING ETERNITY WITH THESE JERKS??? YIKES!!!!!!!!!

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Can't be true our Service Overseer only received one follow up slip so far and our conjugation placed (left in the screen door or under the doormat) 1000's of them.

• mouthy
    mouthy

People are not that stupid. WE were !!!!!!

• aniron
    aniron

Well where I live in this area of England I have yet to come across anyone who has even received a tract.

Asking people in my road of 50+ houses, as far as I can tell not one single house got one.

• badboy
    badboy

IF THEY HAVE PRINTED SO MANY TRACTS,HOW MANY TREES HAVE BEEN CHOPPED DOWN TO PRODUCE THE LITERATURE?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    People are not that stupid. WE were !!!!!!

Yeah, but in all fairness.....I (we?) were "talked into" a bible study by persuasion. Face to face. I never would have signed a slip of paper and mailed it in....wondering who would show up at the door some day, LOL!

IF THEY HAVE PRINTED SO MANY TRACTS,HOW MANY TREES HAVE BEEN CHOPPED DOWN TO PRODUCE THE LITERATURE?

After seeing the numbers on it... the same thought crossed my mind too.

• mouthy
    mouthy

. I never would have signed a slip of paper and mailed it in I guess your right. But I dont believe them anyway...

• quixote
    quixote

I think I figured it out.

It's not 50% but .50%, the decimal was left out. If we take .50% of 85,000,000 it would equal 425 people who responded.

That would make more sense wouldn't it ?

Quixote

• Mary
    Mary
    It's not 50% but .50%, the decimal was left out. If we take .50% of 85,000,000 it would equal 425 people who responded.

Makes far more sense........so it now takes an entire country to get 425 to show some interest in the Borg. I'd say that out of that 425, 325 will end up dropping the study like a hot potatoe.........so out of 85,000,000 tracts that were (supposedly) delivered, they're looking at an increase of about 100 at the most.

Surely another fine indication that Jehovah is blessing His Organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit