Post a message to your congregation right here

by JH 60 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ya know i got more to say..

to the elders who told their own children that there was a pedophile in our congregation but didnt bother telling the other parents so that OUR children would be protected , i say i hope you get whats coming to you.

to the elder body that disregarded the letters stating minesterial servant B had molested 5 of his nieces and nephews not too many years back, you appointed him elder and told the letter writers to shut up about it or be disfellowhipped.... i hope you get what's coming to you.

to the congregation that ignored my exsistance during my ex's 4 year disfellowship and then was all lovey dovey once he was reinstated,and congratulated ME for his reinstatement.. ( he cheated on me you stupid idiots.. dont congratulate me on anything short of his penis rotting off) i hope you choke on your own vomit. but thanks for showing me how superficial and fake the brotherly love is.

and especially to the elder that told my dad, a faithful witness of over 70 years, who went to jail for 4 years for that stupid religion ,that he was a seat filler, i hope you live a long long long life and are ignored and degraded in YOUR old age. you made my dad feel useless and unworthy of love, and if there are actual christians in the organization YOU hurt one deeply with your careless words.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

To the Everett Central Cong. It's great to be out!!! No more gossip, back bitting and lies.GH

• free2beme
    free2beme

Are you suggesting they would see this?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

To the Moberly, MO congregation:

Ron (who lives in CA), John (deceased), Leonard, Roger, and Dan (now living in south MO)

When my mother begged for help, you ignored her tears. When you were told of my stepdad molesting me, who was one of you own, you looked the other way.

But, I thank you. Because of your actions, I got all my siblings back. That's right. I won, you lost. For many years you have divided families. I know of 3 peophiles in that congregation alone. You protected them all. To me, you are as guilty as they are.

You let the ones that needed you, down. Does that make you feel big??

I can't wait till the day you have to answer to your God. May he have the same understanding that you showed.

Shelley (Leonhard) Truesdell

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny Haszard 2003 come & get it

• bernadette
    bernadette

"For all you out there in the audience, if there is any small voice inside you that says something ain't right, LISTEN TO IT!

bernadette

• Sirona
    Sirona

To my old congregation I thought I'd mention a few things I know about which you may be unaware of.

* Keep your kids away from ***** ********* because he moved congregations recently due to the child abuse he carried out on one of the congregation's children. Tell all local congregations to protect their children too. His mother was pushed to drop charges because it would bring reproach upon Jehovah's name.

* Elder R***** S******* was discovered for tax evasion some years back and the police were not informed. He simply got removed from being accounts servant and carried on serving as an elder.

* Elder M*** H*** is gay but won't admit it, not even to his wife. Back when he wasn't an elder and only just started attending, I found out about that. Poor soul must be awfully confused by now, that is probably why he looks so miserable 24 / 7. Oh and his wife is a loudmouthed obnoxious cow, IMHO.

* Elder R****** P***** had an affair with a young woman in the congregation about 5 years ago and despite her being disciplined (reproved and removed from pioneering) he was still allowed to pioneer and do talks from the platform.

* In good standing - Sister A**** K**** was sacked from her job for sexual misconduct at work.

MIAOWW. I feel better for getting that off my chest. Thanks.

Sirona

• new boy
    new boy

I would say the one thing they could never say to me........

Something Jesus would say......."Forgive them God for they do not know what they do"

and

"I Forgive and bless you all"!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

To all those nose-in-the-air JWs I used to know, it's really blown my mind how all you JWs are worse than 'those without faith', as far as being honest, respectable, people who love others as Jesus would.

And to my family member who is still a JW, and once told my aunt that "I was like a dog that returned to its' own vomit", hey I would rather wallow in my own vomit than sit in a Kingdumb Hell anytime!

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Go to the Library in the back of the hall and start reading everything Russell and Rutherford wrote.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit