Post a message to your congregation right here

by JH 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

They will be thinking what is it that he knows that we don't and may second guess themselves. Aren't those no longer with us supposed to be miserable? What's he smiling about?

Blueblades

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Most of you are wonderful, but deluded people. I wish you could see what I see and escape with me. You elders can kiss my ass!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

It's great out here and I've never been happier. Don't believe them when they tell you all the horror stories.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

To the Madison Hts, Michigan congregation...

I will have to pray for you all, as you are all drones, as I was for 26 years.. Now I have true christian freedom.. and I'm not ordered, what to believe, who to be friends with, who to shun, what to celebrate, what to do in my bedroom, how to dress, and fix my hair, and ordered by you to not to give a damn about world as far as social programs or politics and I can decide what the prophesies mean, myself.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Warlock
    Warlock

If you don't care about me, that's fine, but you don't even care about my wife, who is still loyal to you and defends you, and you don't care about my daughter, either.

May Jehovah hold you accountable.

Warlock

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I have nothing to say to any of the congregations, just one person.

Melinda, you're HOT and I'd like to spank your sweet ass!

W

• juni
    juni

W

OMG FinallyFree ! Go take a cold shower.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

To the Congregation I would like to make the following announcement.

1. I would first like to say that I have been away from this place for over a decade and contrary to popular belief I am completely happy and content with life.
    2. I would also like to point out that I am not as some have rumoured a drug addict or an unemployed bum and never have been.
    3. I would like to mention that contrary to how I was represented and treated whilst in your company, I have demonstrated that I am far more intelligent and more capable than you previously acknowledged. I probably earn more than double than that of my highest paid critics which only highlights just how much I am valued by my peers, employers and clients. I was wasted here.
    4. I would also like to say that for those that still speak, phone and visit me I value your friendship and will do as unconditionally as you do mine.
    5. For those that dont, fuck you!

DB74

• XU
    XU

Hey people! Just wanted to let you know that the view from up here on this wild beast is fantastic!!! Or I would say, "For all you out there in the audience, if there is any small voice inside you that says something ain't right, LISTEN TO IT! Get out of her my people. Let my people go. Dudes, all your nagging doubts and fears are right on. You are wasting your life and hurting a lot of people around you. Read Ray Franz's books. Don't be afraid of the truth. Peace out."

• kls
    kls

W

OMG FinallyFree ! Go take a cold shower.

I think he would but not alone.........................LMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit