Post a message to your congregation right here

by JH 60 Replies latest jw friends

• SB
    SB

"hey! long time no see! sorry i havn't been around for a while, it's just that, crisis of concience is a long book, and with my A.D.D. it took me a while to get through. while reading that book, i was researching the lies behind the year 1914, 607, etc..., and finding ways to break free from the WBTS mind control tecniques. i've learned so much in the past few months about conditional friendships vs. true friendships, and have been seriously enjoying sleeping in on saturday mornings. anyways, i realized this morning that something was missing from my life, something i couldn't find anywhere else, even after all my searching, and that's when i realized i needed to come back to the kingdom hall. i left my SCARF here, have you seen it?"

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Village of the Damned K-Hall Rockland Massachusetts

Circa 1988-92 I had a number of elder meetings withmealy-mouths and flunkys about all the malicious bullshit going on against my family and they ignored me.

Ignore me now. Danny Haszard

Rotten Rockland Massachusetts Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall

• Jourles
    Jourles

Brian, Adrian, and Dave -- Are you still satisfied that you made the right decision to df me two years ago at the request of the service department? Or would you have still allowed me to be an active 'fader?' Because to tell you the truth, I am much more vocal now than I was after I was "busted." If you would have left me alone, I would probably have kept my mouth shut so as to keep my family. But hey, I understand that you have no say in the matter and are simply reacting to the tugging of strings which are attached to your body.

• JeffT
    JeffT

For Pullman, Washington:

I liked a lot of you and still do. I am still a Christian. I am dealing with my moral failings (and the Bible says we ALL have them) in a direct and honest manner. I believe that it is not up to any of us to judge another on his beliefs or relationship with God. I have many things to share with you, and would be willing to listen to you, should you wish to talk to me. The only thing that keeps us from being friends again is the small minded self-righteousness of the MEN you follow. True followers of Jesus are quite capable of agreeing to disagree on many things.

Jeff Thomas

Kirkland, WA

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

In my best Walter Kronkite voice..."It's almost 2010, do you know where your doctrine is?"

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hey guys you are correct. If the society says black is white, then black must be white

• Golf
  • Golf
    Golf

I wouldn't give them the time of day!!!!

Golf

• lawrence
    lawrence

Everett, Mass.

Chill out; and tell the truth.

• james_woods
    james_woods

What I would like to say to our own little "congregation" is that I did see that Iran anti-holocaust thread of mine unbelievably pop back up again just now and I refuse to post on it any more.

I am not sorry I started it - as there was a point to be made. But it has gotten outside reason and good taste, IMHO - and I don't want to have anything more to do with it.

Just like walking away from Kingdom Hall, as a matter of fact.

James

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit