JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU HEARD IT ALL!!! THIS IS SICK!!!

by Lady Liberty 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Wow! The light was bright the day these articles was written. Who would even think to himself, "Gee, I wonder if Adam ever got his freak on with the Eden animals?"

No wonder there was a talking snake.

"Psst... Eve... Down here!" (Snake)

"Hey Slinky, I didn't know you could talk!" (Eve)

"Eve, I don't know if I should be saying this, but I think you should know what Adam has been doing with the Zebra..."

After learning this, Eve grabs an apple from God's favorite tree and shoves it down Adam's throat thus causing mankind to fall short of the glory of God.

• Justahuman24
    Justahuman24

I saw this book on eBay and wanted to buy it. It's kind of weird that they felt the "need" to explain or make clear that Adam was not inclined to bestiality since I doubt lots of people thought that. But maybe they did so because of the rabbinic tradition that Adam coupled with all the female animals.

The talmud and the rabbinic traditions are f***ed up, maybe even more so than some of the WTS stuff. And I wonder how the Jews still think that they are God's chosen people when they accept the Talmud and traditions of men in equal importance with the OT.

justahuman - but super nonetheless

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Behold! Lady Liberty, thy wish is my command....

Page 45, Page 46, and Page 47.

Dear SirNose,

THANK YOU!!!! I really appreciate you scanning this for all of us!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Download complete book here:

http://www.verzend.be/v/9707778/Life_Everlasting_pdf.pdf.html

fokyc

Dear Fokyc,

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I, as well as others I am sure, downloaded this thanks to you! I searched all over the internet for this book online, but couldn't find one. So Again..THANK YOU!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

This reflects the WT societys way of thinking, yes they might have a few Sheep Shaggers on the board of the GB.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

And yet there is a whole chapter in the "Young People Ask" book on why masturbation is wrong...

Wow.

FBF

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Gives "here kitty kitty kitty" a whole new meaning.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Gives "here kitty kitty kitty" a whole new meaning. YIKES!!!! L.L.

• searcher
    searcher
    How could Adam have named all the animals in a single day?

Strangely enough, Adam was only required to name animals that were know to the Israelites.

I wonder why?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think that the writer may have made a freudian slip, and may have been thinking about havin sex with an animal, and simply recalled the reasoning he used to stop or talk himself out of it. I really do think writers actually slant writing according to the way they see the world and reveal a little about themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit