JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU HEARD IT ALL!!! THIS IS SICK!!!

by Lady Liberty 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Doesn't suprise me. Remember, God chose for himself a people on the earth and then he had to warn them not to screw their daughters and sons as well as the hairy he goats. I could walk to the local prison and find a more moral upstanding and less bloodthirsty lot than this. Those Jews sure think highly of themselves don't they ? That the almighty would choose them to represent him on earth is extremely hard to swallow. I think the GB has spent too much time with there noses in the old testament forging their sexist veiws of the world. It wouldn't suprise me if they made the watchtower farms so they could have conjugal visits with their furry freinds.

• Santisimo
    Santisimo

That's freakin' sick! How did the WTS figure out that Adam was looking for a buddy in the first place?

• Lady Liberty
  • BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Hmmmm....let's see......the lady Eve or ........a winsome water buffalo? Eve.......or a humorous hyena? Eve baby or..........a playful platypus? Ms. Eve or........a charming chimpanzee.............?

I must have studied this shite at the time.........why did I not cry foul? Protest this obscene assault on my intellect? Object to this atrocity perpetrated upon my senses? Don't know.......musta' been brainwashed...........

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

talk about ugly offspring!

• erynw
    erynw

+= Nope

+= Nope

+= Nope

+= Naaa-aaa-aa

+= Well, if that's all ya got, ok.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Adam: 'Let me see if I've got this straight. You want me to come up with names for approximately 50,000 species and 250,000 creatures? Plus come up with a date for Saturday night? By Saturday?'

'May I ask, what's the rush? After all, I've basically got the rest of my life. And, as You know, that little baboon is playing hard to get......'

• flipper
    flipper

Lady Liberty- Yeah, weird stuff. Yeah, my mom and dad raised chickens when I was a teenager. Glad I didn't get any impure thoughts when I'd see them mount each other! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• oldflame
    oldflame

I can't believe I almost fell for their bullshit ! I keep kicking myself in the butt for that and continue to ask , How long do you keep kicking yourself in the butt for falling for their crap.! I am however glad that I caught their lies and deceit before I was baptised.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

+= Nope

+= Nope

+= Nope

+= Naaa-aaa-aa

+= Well, if that's all ya got, ok.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit