JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU HEARD IT ALL!!! THIS IS SICK!!!

by Lady Liberty 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Hello everyone,

My Mother called me last night and shared with me something my Dad just discovered in doing some research on the Internet. It is out of the book published by the Wathchtower in 1966, entitled, "Life Everlasting In Freedom Of The Sons Of God".

My parents have the book, and listen to what was written about Adam and bestiality...(I don't have the book, so my Mother slowly read it to me, while I wrote it down to share with all of you.) Here is what it says, starting on

Page 45, para. #22:

Before God created anything new, a woman, God left the man free to determine whether there was a suitable companion for him among all the lower animals. He did not oblige the man to go seeking a companion among them thus requiring the use of much time on the mans part, but Jehovah God brought the very beast of the earth and the flying creatures of the heavens before the man.

God gave the man the freedom to name these creatures. But the perfect man, created in God's image according to Gods likeness was not inclined to bestiality. He merely acquanited himself, unafraid with them and named them, but he found among them no suitable companion for himself.

Para#23

After the man fully exercised his freedom to reject any of the lower creatures as a companion and helper for him, God acted.

(Then it goes on to say how a rib was taken to make Eve.)

Para.#24..1/2 way down continues...

...she was the last one of the creatures that God brought to Adam to see which one of the creatures he would choose as his life long companion.

Is this not absolutely UNBELIEVABLE???????? It is like saying if Adam had been inclined to forever screw a animal, that would have been fine and Eve would have never come into the picture!! Gosh, I guess that would put us lowley women below the animals!!! I tell you these "Bozos" continually blow me away!!!

Does anyone have this book and able to scan this page for us??

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Spectre
    Spectre

Well....alrighty then. That's quite the gem there.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

LMAO! I wonder if Quotes ever had that one on his site!

• Gerard
    Gerard

Unfreakinbelievable!!

• Gregor
    Gregor

When you read Bible accounts like this make a mental picture of an Ayatollah type character setting on a rug making this shit up based on his own warped lifestyle. This is the kind of source the much reveared Holy Bible came from.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

doesn't really suprise me - don't they expose themselves as f"@kwits on a regular basis ?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Adam and a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken???..Not as romantic as most people would like...OUTLAW

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

This does remind me of the difference between holy books and how 'holy' people interpret them. The jews took kosher to great extents beyond what the bible said based on their traditions, and it eventually became a important (if not more so) in some cases than the torah. The Muslims do it with the Koran and then the oral traditions of what was said by great men ABOUT the koran. Or what some great man said about Muhammed. Even in my experience, the LDS who have their scriptures, have an interesting mythology based on 'non inspired' writings by greatly respected men. (not their holy books, but commentarys and incidental articles, books, talks, etc). So because the WT said this, it is true, you know! Oy.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

the animals referred to are like those used in descriptions: "tell that fox" , "strain out a gnat and swallow a camel" , "don't give what is holy to dogs", etc etc The man of God doesn't find such companions suitable

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whackos with "other peoples' sin" on the brain

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Does anyone have this book and able to scan this page for us??

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Behold! Lady Liberty, thy wish is my command....

Page 45, Page 46, and Page 47.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit