Audio: A Elder and Circuit Servant leave after researching JW history

by Lady Liberty 38 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Satunus.. we are wrestling with you we are nestling with you ((((HUGS)))

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lol. Yah getbusyliving, kind of the christian way of beating the $#!+ out of someone to make them submit.

S

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lol. Yah getbusyliving, kind of the christian way of beating the $#!+ out of someone to make them submit.

S

See sweetie I am looking out for you...You posted it to high up for us to read it

• JAVA
    JAVA

It's alway interesting to hear how and why others have exited the Tower. Some find freedom in belief systems others have created, and many (myself included) view religion differently. Asking who's right or wrong does as much good as spitting into the wind, and yet that's the beauty and freedom of forums like this. We can observe, learn, and go wherever our interests take us at a given time. Thanks for posting the link about the CS and Elder. Happy Holidays to everyone!

• Lady Liberty
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

You GO Grace!!!

Personally speaking....I have tried it "the other way"....and I would much rather have and experience the comfort and warmth of being a Christian, than the "freedom" of not. I don't do very well out there floundering on my own, and I have wasted far too many years not to have seen this for myself.

Sometimes it takes a heap of living to realize this.

hugs,

Annie

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Bumped to the top for Newbies!!

L.L.

• Lady Liberty
  • Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit