Audio: A Elder and Circuit Servant leave after researching JW history

by Lady Liberty 38 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

And that is exactly why Christ died for you to have the CHOICE to believe as you want.... Freedom to use the brain. I am not as intelligent as you. But I have Faith!!!1 Guess he chose the foolish things in the WORLD!!!! ( Raise my hand >that is me

• mouthy
    mouthy

Billy Graham said this I think its well worth repeating.

Every day, may we Nestle, not Wrestle!

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Dear Mouthy, I am truly sorry if I offended you, not my intention, I admire you actually, youve' got alot of spunk....If you feel fulfilled believing in Jesus Christ...by all means, that is your choice and you are free to do so. It's just that after being lied to for over 30 years by the WTS, I chose to take apart everything I used to believe in, I wanted to find the truth. While I was on my journey I reached the point where I was reading the bible only with no WT publications and it was if I was reading the NT for the first time, I saw Jesus Christ in a whole new light, and had what I would describe as a religious experience, I accepted Christ in my heart and even prayed to him.......But, I didn't stop there, I kept searching and found information that lead me to abandon the Bible and Jesus Christ. I today believe in God the Creator, but my Bible is Nature, it cannot be misinterpreted, mistranslated or misquoted. I am truly happy today, and feel much peace. If your faith brings you to a happy place....so be it, that is your choice.

IC

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am truly sorry if I offended you, not my intention,
    Icbehindthe curtain...No way did you offend me. After knocking on doors for 25 years being spit at laughed at mocked ,water thrown over us How could I be offended???? especially by one of us here on board. I Understand you completely my love. Yes I do understand how you feel But since you said you DID ask Jesus into your life ...HE doesnt leave you ( even though you have left HIM) So here I am being smug by saying I really like you telling me that. (((((HUGS))))

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

((((((((Mouthy)))))))) hugs and kisses back to you! I know what you mean about the rejection we received out on svc....quite a training that was in developing a thick skin eh?

IC

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

I just wanted to add to this that I am trying to help the JWs in my neighbourhood and it is slow, agonizing work (you all know what I mean). So when I feel overwhelmed and wonder I am doing, I listen to a clip and remember that there is still a chance that my jws will realize their blindness. Don't want to offend anyone here, but I do sense much bitterness and pain (understandably) in many lives that have been destroyed by the WT. I have listened to many of the audio clips and found them REALLY REALLY ENCOURAGING that people actually leave the cult and find peace.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

PS Mouthy: You're not the only "foolish thing", me too!

• mouthy
    mouthy

truthsearcher!!!! Hey were there are two or three!!!!! HE is in the midst.----- LOL!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:We should all pray for satanus so that the Holy Spirit will convict his heart.

I'm all over it. Satunus, you've been punk'd prayed for.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit