Audio: A Elder and Circuit Servant leave after researching JW history

by Lady Liberty 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well!! My husband and I listened to this audio experience of a Cicuit Servant and his wife who began to have questions and left the organization. It is EXCELLENT!!! Get yourself a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy!! Here is the link:

http://www.jwinfoline.com/Page/audio.htm

It is under Testimonies, scroll down tp the 13th audio entitled: Vito and Annette Potenzieri

Let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• pallemar
    pallemar

it is well made ;) thanks for the link, and the rest off the sound clip is great to, well the ones i have heart so far :P sign Palle

• mouthy
    mouthy

They are wonderful I meet them at PA convention. With the Other curcuit servant & His wife John & Barbara Wyatt all free in Christ now

• Satanus
    Satanus
    all free in Christ now

Oh wonderful *represses gag reflex*

S

• mouthy
    mouthy

*represses gag reflex*.

That isnt being FREE if you have to repress. Let it all hang out friend....Yes & Listen to Grace Gough on there & gag a lot longer

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's a larger cage, but still a cage. True freedom is not for everyone. But, if a cage is where you feel comfortable, have fun.

S

• xjwms
    xjwms

I'll come back to this a little later.

• mouthy
    mouthy

True freedom is not for everyone

I beg to differ ( that is why I am called Mouthy) It IS for everyone it is just that everyone dont want it...

• Satanus
    Satanus
    it is just that everyone dont want it...

Yes, i understand that. It's like some animals needing an enclosure to feel safe, a hiding place. They can't handle and refuse the freedom that is available.

S

• mouthy
    mouthy

a hiding place
    Yes your right .... It is a hiding place for ME. I went through the war! saw death on a large scale .lost 3 children in death, lost one to the Watchtower & Grand-kids- also Great grand-kids....to false religion. Yes This is a wicked world ---I hide in the knowledge that even though I am hiding THE CREATOR KNOWS where I am & give me the strength to carry on ....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit