Sex, Animals, and Pregnancy, Never Trust a Monk!

by gumby 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

Are ya ready for some more godly teachings from Jehovah passed on to the Faithful Slave Class.......namely Fred Franz the Monk, regarding sex? Well alrighty then....

( I only picked out the sentences that applied to my point)

Watchtower 1961 December 15 pp. 767-768 Questions from Readers ***

• How can girls guard against temptation in this sex-crazy world?

When a girl reaches the age of puberty or physical maturity, her body has developed in the matter of sex more than in the mind. Why? In answer to this question, we can learn about nature and sex from the bovine family of mammals, both wild and tame.

Large herds of cattle, both male and female, wander over the plains feeding. Ordinarily the male or bull would not think of approaching the female or cow for sex purposes. If he did approach he would not receive a hearty welcome, but, rather, he might be gored by the cow's horns. There is no petting or sex relations between bull and cow permitted, because the female is not in physical condition to breed. The bull seems to understand this and keeps in his own place. However, when the female of the species is in condition to breed, she makes the matter known. If there is no male in the herd, she will go elsewhere looking for one and she is unsettled until she finds one and then is bred by him. Now she is contented, and the end result is a calf. In this connection it is interesting to note that the male animal has no season at which he is not willing to engage in the breeding act.

If we humans would take a lesson from these creatures, we would learn something of importance in matters of sex, as to its purpose and the results of its operation.

As with a cow, when a young girl who has reached her puberty is in physical condition to conceive and become pregnant, her sex emotions are greatly aroused. If she has association with a boy, she is inclined to think that it is the sweetness of the "boy friend" that causes this delightful and new feeling, and so she becomes infatuated with him. If the boy friend should become sexually aroused and lets her know it and then she yields her body to the advances of the amorous boy friend, she is likely to become pregnant as a result of just one sex experience of this kind.

Some persons foolishly think that they know when it is "safe" to have sex contact with those of the opposite sex and thus avoid becoming pregnant, but this is a serious mistake on their part. Even learned biologists do not know exactly when there is no danger of conception for a woman. This is due to certain irregularities in the case of various females.

This bearing of children is the sole privilege of the female. In fact, this is one main reason for creating the female of the human species. (end quote)

So there you have it girls. Take a lesson from the bovine family ( I take it that it don't mean in sex positions) and breed only when you ovulate. Remember your place in Jehovahs arrangement that you were created for breeding and having offspring. Also remember you'll prolly get pregnant the very first time you breed.

Isn't it wonderful that Jehovah himself has written these fine instuctions for us to guide our lives by?

Gumby

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

If asked the same question today from a reader, animals wouldn't even come into the picture, just MTV. Can't believe some of the articles written though. Mind boggling I use to spend so much time reading articles like that, what a waste of time.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    she is likely to become pregnant as a result of just one sex experience of this kind.

Doesn't the quote actually say "one sex interview"? If not I have been making fun of the term "sex interview" wrongly for years.

This article IMHO is the best ever example of the org's misogyny. This whole cow comparison was still being actively taught when I was a preteen & teen in the '70s and '80s. I got hit "lovingly disciplined" many times because of disagreeing with the cow thing, and it is one of the main reasons I never wanted to be a borg when I grew up.

• Mystla
    Mystla

rebel8 you can find the article here: http://www.reexamine.org/quotes/women.htm

It does say "sex interview".. it's just part that wasn't quoted above:

There are cases where a girl became pregnant as a result of one sex interview with a boy. What a price for a girl, a virgin, to pay for a few minutes of satisfied sex emotions!

What a load of crap!!! I can't believe anyone ever thought this was true!

if a girl understandingly takes care of herself while the ovum is at large and is causing sex disturbance and cravings within her, she will be able to act like a true lady of irreproachable morals

Watch out for a women whose "ovum is at large"!!

Misty

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Watch out for a women whose "ovum is at large"!!

Dang-it gumby!! Now I know what the problem here is!! My "ovum" was taken many years ago. It's truly "at large"!! Now, what to do????

if a girl understandingly takes care of herself while the ovum is at large and is causing sex disturbance and cravings within her, she will be able to act like a true lady of irreproachable morals

So, I guess this means I'm a TRUE LADY, heeheehee, I can't even type this with a straight face. Want, now I'm calm and collected, like a TRUE LADY!!

Someone, please tell warlock about this!! He'll never believe me!!

YOUR LADYSHIP,

Lady CBB

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Opps, double post!!

• Mystla
    Mystla
    her sex emotions are greatly aroused.
    a few minutes of satisfied sex emotions

I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type... I read this article to my hubby and he thought it was "sexy motions" instead of "sex emotions"

Misty

• Clam
    Clam

On the subject of bovine mating practices and how it relates to human sexual behaviour I dug out this text. I can't remember if it was in the Awake or some other magazine:

A man took his wife to the rodeo and one of their first stops was the breeding bull exhibit. They went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said,"this bull mated 52 times last year." The wife playfully nudged her husband in the ribs and said, "See, he mated 52 times last year...once-a-week."

They walked to the second pen which had a sign attached to it which said, "This bull mated 130 times last year." The wife gave her husband a healthy jab and said, "That's more than twice a week, you could learn a lot from him."

They walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached which said in capital leeters, "This bull mated 365 times last year." The wife , so excited that her elbow nearly broke her husband's ribs, said, " That's once a day! You could REALLY learn something from this one."

The husband looked at his wife and said, " Go over and ask him if it was with the same cow!!!"

• gumby
    gumby

Ok, I just thought of something.

Are humans the only species that have sex at will? People get horny, but they don't come in heat as far as I know. If animals bred like humans do.....Noah would have needed a bigger ark.

Gumby

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden

This bearing of children is the sole privilege of the female. In fact, this is one main reason for creating the female of the human species. (end quote)

What! I think the Bible said it was good for man not to be alone, not"Man should have a breeding machine."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit