Sex, Animals, and Pregnancy, Never Trust a Monk!

by gumby 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Gumby,

That old fart pig bastard Fred Franz. I bet his forearms and biceps resembled Popeye the sailorman's by the time he kicked the watchtower bucket. We happen to live in a state where the bovine are spred clear across the "fruited plain" here. So I've had the opportunity to study the bovine genre a.k.a. Holstein & Jersey cows for decades. Perhaps Freddie, from his heavenly perch could inspire his watchtower writers to explain why so many of the female bovine here continue to ride & hump one another like there was no tomorrow. (It's quite a site) Is there a such thing as a lesbian bovine? Perhaps a Questions From Readers article could clear that up. Inquiring minds want to know.

Dismembered

• gumby
    gumby

Dismembered.......why, your just like one a those Israelite sheep hearders....ain't ya? Watchin them there female cows gettin all nasty with each other like that!

Yeah, according to Freddy, you only hump when yer in heat.

Gumulate

• mama1119
    mama1119
    I read this article to my hubby and he thought it was "sexy motions" instead of "sex emotions

HAHA LOL thats hilarious!

• Borgia
    Borgia

I can imagine why he did not use the chimpansees as an example......

@clam: nice joke.

Cheers

Borgia

• aniron
    aniron
    If she has association with a boy, she is inclined to think that it is the sweetness of the "boy friend" that causes this delightful and new feeling, and so she becomes infatuated with him. If the boy friend should become sexually aroused and lets her know it and then she yields her body to the advances of the amorous boy friend,

No mention that the "boy" could a "nice" JW brother she is with.

It takes two to tango.

• Mary
    Mary
    So there you have it girls. Take a lesson from the bovine family ( I take it that it don't mean in sex positions) and breed only when you ovulate. Remember your place in Jehovahs arrangement that you were created for breeding and having offspring. Also remember you'll prolly get pregnant the very first time you breed.

Thank you sooooooooo much for bringing this to our attention Brother Gumfranz. It's vewy, vewy important to remember that a woman's sole purpose on planet earth is to bear children and to keep our mouths shut at the Kingdumb Hall.

What a blessing from Jehover this is!!

• badboy
    badboy

AMEN,SISTER MARY!

IT GOOD TO BE LECTURED BY PEOPLE WITH NO EXPERIENCE OF THE SUBJECT BEING TALKED ABOUT!

• aniron
    aniron

Be quiet! Woman !

• Borgia
    Borgia

Well Badboy,

Are you sure the absence of real life example here is due to not knowing anything about the subject? Or may it have been a matter of doing a better job on hiding affiliations than late lamented Leo.

I know....I should be ashamed of myself for even implying such of a faithful member of the oracle class .....But then again, I am deeply influenced by that apostate Erasmus: Moriae encomium, sive Stultitiae laus)

Cheers

Borgia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit