NEWBIES: Just curious how you all found this site??

by Lady Liberty 29 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

I was doing a Google search. I was curious, if any former JW's had converted to Judaism like I did. I found a link to JWD- that was almost two years ago. I'm not real new, but I have a long way to go to reach the 10,000+ posts like many here on JWD Forum.

• mzliz
    mzliz

I left around 3 years ago and was looking for support, googled ex JWs and within a bunch of sites this one seemed my style. I posted once and never came back on till the past few months when my therapist suggested I try to get support from others in similar situations.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I found this by continually searching for new dirt on the watchtower. I can't even remember how I got here, but once I found it I locked on, and will not let go...... Too bad watchtower. Your day of reckoning is coming!

• mariposa
    mariposa

I found through a search on the internet. I was actually looking to go back to meetings and wanted to see what the jws were up to at that time. I'm so glad I found this site and a few others!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I decided that I did not agree with WTS doctrines.
    I was doing a Google search for "Jehovah's Witnesses" and
    "Watchtower." I found freeminds.org. After pouring thru
    that for days, I linked thru the Net Soup and started lurking.

Lurked for months and had to post when the Bethel Layoffs
    were discussed. Can't stop now.

• 5go
    5go

search engine can't remember which one I use several up until this year.

• xjwms
    xjwms

freeminds

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Year 1999 link from freeminds.org that scroller of his in the upper left corner got my attention

• mama1119
    mama1119

I have Lady Liberty herself to thank!!!!!!!

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Found out about the site through my sister who has been a member for a while, she was DF'd and is no longer but doesn't believe in the religion, just family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit