New and looking for friends

by captainl 26 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Captain and welcome

I'm an ex jw myself. I left because I am 100% sure the jws don't have the truth.

• kls
    kls

My monkey senses are tingling

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think he got scared off

• kls
    kls
    I think he got scared off

Wasn't me, i showered a few weeks ago and still good ta go

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Welcome Captainl,

I like your dolphin photos. Very Nice!

Oh by the way... I'm not a JW but I used to be. Hope you stick around!

LS

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hi Captain, recently when I was travelling by ship from Hawaii to Mexico, we went through a HUGE (seemed like thousands) school of dolphins. It was amazing. And since it was in the middle of the Pacific ocean, I think it was a once in a lifetime almost miraculous experience(after all-its a big ocean, and our ship just cruised right into the middle of the school of dolphins!)

You have experience with this-was it as rare and wonderful as I think it was??(Actually, you couldn't tell me it wasn't as wonderful as I know it was!!) When anyone asks what the best part of my cruise to Hawaii was, it was the dolphins. And I went for 12 days, saw lots of wonderful things, ate awesome food and met delightful people. The dolphins were the pinnacle of the trip.

Hope all is well for you. Since you aren't baptised yet, are you going to have one last Christmas?

Shelly

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I think to be honest hes decided to call it a day with JWD.

To be honest I think he thought initially it was a dating site and thereon in he finds out that the majority of us are exJWs which is a little off putting to most JWs I would imagine.

I could be wrong but he seems only to engage posters who are female too which speaks volumes...ah well...another troll bites the dust!

DB74

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    Is there any jw's here or is it all x jw

Captain, I prefer to think of us as Scurvy Land Lubbers.

• lisavegas420
  • captainl
    captainl

No you did not scare me off it takes alot more than this, I know we are all just having fun. Thank you for all the nice comments and I am really glad you like the dolphin photos. the dolphins are alawys happy the way the mom and baby dolphins jump behind the boat and they do talk to each other not like us but some other way. I have seen dolphins almost every day for 8 years and still love to see them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit