Jehovah's Witnesses- Ever Increasing Religion 1,069,530 American Publishers

by Joker10 37 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Hang on, go easy guys! Joker10 is just playing the Devils Advocate. I'm sure he's chuckling at his own post

There's no way he's serious.

• metatron
    metatron

......and what do these numbers really prove?

That an ever increasing number of people are willing to claim they put in hours every month on field service reports!

Ask yourself how real this "increase" is, in the face of countless people who put in phoney reports each month, so the elders

leave them alone? If the increase is real, why does the Watchtower keep having contribution problems? If the increase is real,

why has the number of hours spent ( supposedly) per baptism shot up in recent years? ( answer: lots of the hours don't really

exist but are reported anyway)

metatron

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ever increasing Religion???..What a load of crap!..LOL!!..Most of that increase is from kids born into that cult.....Am I the only one that got Slimboy`s joke?..Joker makes a good point "You Know"....."You Know" was a poster on this board.He could twist truth as well as "3rdWitness"..Joker is doing the same thing..Somebody frigg`n laugh for crise sake!.LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Honesty
    Honesty

Don't feed the trolls.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

And lets not forget the BIG push for foreign language congregations. I'd bet a good bit of this comes from that endeavor. I know many JWs who have come to the US to "help." Some of this is just the same people being shuffled wround.

tsof

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Shady accounting...

Who checks these numbers for accuracy? NOBODY! Watchtower could say they have twice this number and who would know the difference?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Outlaw,

Glad someone got my joke.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

When I saw "YouKnow" in your post, I went and looked to see if your IP Address matched. You got me.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Me? YouKnow? Now that ain't funny!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Could not locate the exact quote in my stack of stuff, but at 3:00 a.m., this is pretty close:

There are lies,

Damn lies,

And statistics.

--- Mark Twain (?)

Well, it's the thought that counts; corrections welcomed!

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit