Jehovah's Witnesses- Ever Increasing Religion 1,069,530 American Publishers

by Joker10 37 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Ever increasing at barely the population growth rate. A billion hours of preaching a year barely replaces the children that leave.

In 2005 there was 220 increase in JWs a day and 220,000 people born per day. So each day Jehovah waits for the growth of JWs "because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9 he looks more and more a barbaric murderous fool. Wow, in the 2 minutes it took me to write this there were 300 more people he has to kill at Armageddon.

In Australia there has been a few hundred increase in the last 5 years, but there is huge growth amongst Pentecostals,

Face it Joker, JWs are irrelevant except to the brainwashed, and those of us that were strong enough to see through the BS

• sspo
    sspo

Joker 10

Wake up and look in your own congregation and see who is getting baptized?

They are kids under pressure from their parents but 92% of them will leave the religion once they become of age.

And these are facts and statistics that i'm giving you

• kid-A
    kid-A

Dream on, Joker....

• kid-A
    kid-A

And for the "Global Perspective"......

Jehovah's Witnesses: Worldwide Annual Growth (%)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Joker makes a good point YouKnow.

• NYCkid
    NYCkid

Joker,

In your graph for the "Lower 48 States" you indicate a number of publishers for December 2006, but since this month is not yet over, how did your sources obtain this figure?

Thanks,
    NYCkid

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That is December 2005, which is part of the 2006 service year.

• NYCkid
    NYCkid

Slimboy,

With that said, the graph is misleading and should be labled correctly. If they are making a claim of numbers for December 2005, they can't list the numbers being for December 2006 when it fact the numbers are for 2005. It's a poorly constructed graph.

Thanks

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I love how they lose about 7000 recruiters in the US for January and a few
    more for February of 2005 Service year.

This shows that many are not as zealous for WTS as they are taught.
    The number of missing reports for the colder months arrival shows that
    many are using their common sense and just skipping it.

I am doing my part. I started skipping on my recruiting reports in October.

With this year's boost in recruiters for the tract work, I imagine the
    numbers will go WAY DOWN for the winter. Some that were reactivated
    for the all-important work will realize it was no big deal and will go back
    to sleeping in on Saturday once it gets cold out there.

• james_woods
    james_woods

No, SlimboyFat, not a good point at all. This is an exceedingly meaningless and a stunningly stupid point that the Joker makes.

So - what are we to draw from this?

a) - only the "true" religion should always be having an increase in numbers? Then what is going on with all the other religions showing an increase?

b) - a "true" religion should never show a decrease in numbers? Bullfodders - the witnesses themselves teach that almost all "true" christians in the first century faded away and became apostate. Only after Russell did the "truth" get going again. And then, after his prophecy failed and the Judge took over, another great falling away took place.

c) - is an "increase" really an "increase" at all if it is less that the world population growth?

The answer is obvious - increase or decrease simply has no bearing on the ethical and religious worth of any religious cult. Some relatively good ones see a decrease from time to time; others that are demonstrably bad sometimes have massive increase.

May the Batman come and string up Joker-Apologist all to the tallest trees.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit