Did you ever drink at the hall?

by kid-A 34 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Yes, I used to drink at the KH but didn't get away with it. I was PO at the Marrietta Georgia KH and often tried to take a drink in the back of the hall but the refrigerant pump on the cooler would come on as soon as you pressed the water handle and combined with the my sasquatch slurping everyone knew I was sneaking a drink.

WHAT?

Steve

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I can verify that jst2laws never got away with drinking at the back of the hall. Neither did anyone else. The water at that hall had a metallic taste that was just noticeable enough to set your teeth on edge.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Auldsoul,

Hey, I'm being real bad tonight. Yep. I'm skipping class.

Steve

• Sam87
    Sam87

haha, me and 2 of my mates drank a heap of Jim Beam before one particular sunday meeting, we skulled it down just before we left and it started hitting us in the car on the way there (we didnt drive, my mum did, we were only about 15-17) it was funny because mum compliment on how nice we smelled, i think she thought it was aftershave! lol

• mama1119
    mama1119
    "I needed 4 mg of lorazepam to keep myself from going snaky before going to the District Convention."

I hear that!!!!

I drank before and after, but never during, although it probably would have been a good idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit