2006 SERVICE REPORT - Feb 1, 2007 WT

by Mary 100 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It is interesting to note the ratio of 1 publisher to the population, over the years (according to the charts)

U.S.A Brittain

1986 ; 1 pub to 318 1986 ; 1 pub to 511

1996 ; to 271 to 431

2006: to 278 to 453

Seen like that they are definately slipping back, Mind you, thank goodness that you do not live in Guadeloupe where the ratio is 1 : 56 , or St Helena where one person in 30 will try and place a magazine with you!

The Memorial attendance worldwide shows a modest increase, up by 1.78% , but the Memorial partakers, which is supposed to be declining is UP 2.67%

Blues (errors and omissions excepted and any mistakes I blame on the calculator)

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I could definately see the WT creating new "lands" just to fix the numbers. Why not take the States that have the lowest growth, and make them seperate lands? That would make the overall US growth larger by eliminating the states that are pulling the numbers down.

• Mary
    Mary

Thanks for the charts jwfacts-----very worthwhile info.

unclebruce said: Thanks Mary, A thoroughly enjoyable thread. It was wonderful to see Australia's zero increase (133,000 memorial attendance was a worry though).

Maybe you should stop spreading those rumours that the bread and wine are free and attendance would go down.

• gumby
    gumby

Someday those baldheaded bastards in N.Y. are gonna realize that their own statistics are an embarrasment to them and their gonna quit publishing them for all to read. I'm surprised they haven't quit publishing the amount of the annointed yet still on earth being that the numbers never drop like their supposed to.....but then again, nothing they do makes any sense.

Mary, ain't it past your bedtime fer christ sake!

Gumby

• Mary
    Mary
    Mary, ain't it past your bedtime fer christ sake!

Ah's goin........are ya happy?

• jgnat
    jgnat
    I don't think they can 'fall away in heaven' jgnat, being not only imortal but 'incorruptable'.

Awww, UncBruce, that takes all the FUN out of it. You mean, Beezlebub was a one-act show?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

w05 6/1p.18 par.13 Saved, Not by Works Alone, But by Undeserved Kindness***

Besides, are we not encouraged when we hear about the work that our brothers are doing in other parts of the world? News of growth and expansion earth wide fills us with joy, moves us to greater activity, and assures us of Jehovah’s blessing.

It's a good thing there was SOME growth, otherwise we would not be assured that Jehovah's blessings are on the WTS and the Dubs' recruitment efforts. If that were the case, I don't know what they would do.

• Anitar
    Anitar

Go Canada! You guys are smart!

By the way Mary, just out of curiosity , was there any increase in Malawi or Mexico? I'm hoping at least some of the dubs there are aware of what the Watchtower did to them. I hope no one has asked that question yet, I don't have time to read all the posts :)

Anitar

• justhuman
    justhuman

I believe that as we are getting closer to the year 2014, more and more Witnesses will be leaving. It is so boring listening the same crap all this years. The GB has NOTHING to offer. they better find some thing else to do. The spiritual situation is bad for them.

• Foster201
    Foster201

When is the WTS going to learn that Alaska and Hawaii are part of the US?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit