Star Trek: Enterprise: What did you think?

by slipnslidemaster 35 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Ok, I know that I'm not the only Star Trek geek out there. I know tons of dubs (ex dubs) that love Star Trek because it's one of the only interesting shows that they are allowed to watch.

Anyway, did you watch the first episode tonight? What did you think? I'm pretty sure with the one scene, that the dubs will be reproving some for masterbation tomorrow night.

Oh and what's your favorite kingdumb song? hahaha

Slipnslidemaster: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Ben Franklin

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

hmmm didn't watch it, but is there a new West Wing on tonight or not?????

Ven

"WE will make NO distinction between those who commit the act of Pedophilia and those who harbor them!!!"

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Me and Mrs. Thirdson watched tonight with dinner in front of the TV (normally a big no-no).

I thought it was great, but I am a biased Trek fan. However, I do like the premise of the Vulcans holding humans back from star trekking.

As for the shower scene, goodbye 7, hello T'Pol.

We (S & I) always joke about the hot alien sex, but as an alien myself perhaps I shouldn't go there.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Let's face it: the Vulcans are a bunch of out of touch JW elder-types who want to suppress the natural exhuberance that all creatures have. If they'd just learn to masturbate, there'd be no need to fight to the death every 7 years with your best friend for a woman who doesn't give a shit.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Two words: Nipple Meld

• Hojon
    Hojon
    Two words: Nipple Meld

LOL, I just about threw up I was laughing so hard.

Yeah, that was damn impressive and pretty assured that I will be watching this show next week as well. Hot damn!

• think41self
    think41self

I enjoyed it, of course I was prejudiced...I love Scott Bakula from his Quantum Leap days...another great sci fi show.

The shower scene...nipple meld...ROTFLOL. I don't mind if they throw in a little steamy stuff...but they should be realistic. I mean, they were rubbing this "anti-bacterial" stuff all over themselves, yet they missed the most important parts? Come on!

think41self

"Not believing is not the same as not knowing."

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

mmm..t'pol..althoug i hate any and all forms of star trek. i just migh watch

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I liked that scene too, so did my wife come to think of it. One glaring inconsistency with the conventional history given in other shows. According to NEXT GENERATION, first contact with the Klingons was handled so poorly that it lead to a war. CAPT Archer seemed to have handled it pretty good though.
    Good show, I look forward to seeing more. Sooo, who was the guy giving instructions in the Temporal stream was he a Vulcan or a Romulan (I vote ROMULAN).

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• peterstride
    peterstride

Hey...I'd hold on to Seven...but that shower scene and nipple meld...oooooooh boy....hello T'Pol!

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit