Star Trek: Enterprise: What did you think?

by slipnslidemaster 35 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Actually, I've found that I prefer natural to fake. Fake are nice to look at, real are nice for everything else!

I'm still drooling. I think I've downloaded and looked at more pictures of Jolene in the last hour then Jeri Ryan pictures.

Hey Esmeralda, post a pic? (you knew someone was going to ask!)

Slipnslidemaster: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Ben Franklin

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Hey Slip, would if I could dude. Anonymity and all you understand. Maybe I could just post one from the neck down? *LOL*

One more question about ol' Ni'pple...why did she use contractions? She said "isn't" and "won't" as opposed to the usual Vulcan Is not and Will Not.

I take more issue with that than the Klingon ridges. The producers addressed that in an interview and said they were taking 'creative license' with it because they didn't intend to go back to the way Klingons looked on the original series. I think they did the right thing, they would have looked ridiculous.

Other random observations on the crew:

WHAT was with showing so many guys on the crew in their skivvies? It
    looked like a Hanes commercial at one point with Archer walking around
    Sickbay in his matching neon royal blue briefs and t-shirt. Obvously back then, Starfleet bought its regulation issue underwear in the Fruit of the Loom aisle of their nearest K Mart store. Maybe that was their bid to try to get more young female viewers. But I've got to say that most of the teenage girls I know would look at Scott Bakula in that state of undress and say "euuuuu, he reminds me of my Dad!" *LOL*

I really do like most of the crew. Especially Reed, the british chap and Trip. (When I hear his nickname I can't help but hear Daffy Duck singing that song from one of his cartoons "T-trip t-trip t-tripping up and down!")

Trip reminds me of McCoy. Especially when he said "You Vulcans"...

still following this thread and giggling as it goes on...
    essie

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I'm right there with you on the anonymity thing.

Neck down. Alright. I'm down with that.

Yes, I thought the same thing about the male officers in their skivvies. I like Rand too. He's cool.

Slipnslidemaster: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Ben Franklin

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

I thought it was pretty good. Better than the first episode of TNG. The voice of the "shadow guy" sounded just like the vulcan ambassador, that was played by the guy from Alien Nation.

I read somewhere a long time ago that the way they would explain the differance in Klingon heads would be that they were genetically altered so that they could blend in easily. Who knows.

It was cool seeing them use a transportor for the first time ever.

Slayer

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I thought the gunfight was pretty good.

- Ben Franklin

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Us European's won't get this for a while... damn it all.

But I can see what the fuss is about;

Maybe they help her to breathe in low-pressure atmospheres, or balance in zero gravity?

Personally, I think she looks great, but small ones are more juicey IMHO. And they could be natural... I have a friend who is quite magnificent in that department, and she's natural.

An Asian friend of mine (with a body to die for) was at one point obsessing about her breast size and talking about 'getting them done'. Silly; large European breasts would have looked dreadful on her; she has the bone structure of a bird.

I told her it was a great idea, provided, if she died having it done, she didn't mind her daughter knowing her Mum had decided getting bigger tits was more important than watching her grow up.

A bit low, but she went off the idea after that...

Keep on rocking in the free world...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit