Did leaving the borg ruin your marriage

by Billzfan23 41 Replies latest jw friends

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Wasn't trying to offend anyone, not looking down on anyone, you really don't know me, I never try to offend anyone or look down of anyone, never speak harshly of anyone. I wasn't trying to offend or teach anyone, just seems to me, for a Bible based forum I wanted to use the Bible in my discussions, if it offends you, maybe better that I am not here anymore. Should have known! Sorry for the offense, good bye. Wish you well.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Yes tape her rants to protect your rights and get custody of your children if it ever comes to that. Protect your children first and foremost.

She will have a breaking point and so will you so watch out.

My 30 years marriage ended at the same time I left the JW's. My husband refused blood transfusions for our son and he died. Don't trust that you marriage can survive the end of trust in the religion. I left my husband after that he has remained a faithful JW and I moved on to a better life. Expect the worst, and hope for the best. Do not leave your children in the custody of your wife if the marriage ends. Record as much as you can for later proof of the irrational nonsense of the JW's.

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit