If you could be a Bible character....

by Fleshybirdfodder 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Don't believe the propaganda - Mary had her fun too!

Hey---quit talkin' bout me when I'm not here!

Um, I'd like to be um God.......so I could smite those that annoyed me and live in a nice warm tropical climate.

• dvw
    dvw

i would want to be the devil. after i had my fun, i wouldnt cause anymore trouble whatsoever. i wouldnt tempt anyone and definitely would not roam about like a roaring lion, searching for whom i might devour. how do you suppose jehovah would rationalize all the bad stuff he said about me in revelation when i didnt bother a soul? gee. i wonder if the real devil ever thought of that?

• stillajwexelder
  • Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder
    gee. i wonder if the real devil ever thought of that?

Of course he's thought of that! He just can't resist giving children bad dreams and influencing Led Zepplin albums and creating mosquitos.

FBF

• Mary
    Mary

Obviously I'd be taking care of dvw and stillajwexelder first with fire and brimstone.

• mouthy
    mouthy

DORCAS

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I'd have to change my sex but I would love to be the Apostle Paul - he is the one I model my ministry after (slave for Christ) and I love the faith he had in Jesus! I also love this motto of his "I am crucified for Christ". Lilly

• Honesty
    Honesty

Jerhover... so I could personally give the Governing Body their just rewards.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'll be Jehober, head of the watchtower.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I'd be Rumplestiltskin, or do I have the wrong book of fairy tales?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit