Society laying the groundwork for "new light"?

by sir82 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

More bull$hit at the appropriate time. Fear mongering ba$tards.

• uninformed
    uninformed

To think; less than 2% of the count of "anointed" are at Bethel and how many of them are GB, that means the body of Christ is in the field, how much input do they have when it comes to prophesy and doctrine? I'll tell you...none. I have known of anointed that have gone to Bethel with "light" and not made it past the receptionist. The GB says that the other sheep can be used by the spirit to write the WT, well a jackass was used in the Bible to direct the prophet Balam, so I guess todays prophet is talking out its ass too.

Lesterd-----Your statement is so true. It certainly highlights the MYTH OF THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE. That is a total bucket of trash. If they believed that they would be in contact with all whom they could, and the WT would have articles encouraging these people to identify themselves.

Now, if they did that, I'll betcha that about 3-6 million would partake at the next memorial, to use the term loosely.

Brant

• uninformed
    uninformed

yadda-------

KISS THE SOCIETY LEST THE GOVERNING BODY BE ANGRY AND YE BE DISFELLOWSHIPPED FROM THE WAY. HAPPY ARE ALL THEY THAT PUT THEIR TRUST IN THE GOVERNING BODY TODAY!!!!

Beautiful song. so true.

Brant

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Some time ago, there was a noticeable bump in the number of partakers. This was explained away by a brother visting from Bethel (in his talk) as the result of a bunch of new converts from South American countries who used to be Catholic....so I suppose they could be doing this in larger number.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit