When you left......

by nonamegiven 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• nonamegiven
    nonamegiven

What was your first indulgence? Mine is watching all those R-rated movies I missed out on. Man, I'm loving it! Oh that and doing something PRODUCTIVE on Saturday mornings.

Just a light hearted thought.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I went out and tried just about everything. Some perversions I've kept and some I've grown bored with and discarded.

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

I've tried a lot of *forbidden* things and have yet some more to cross off my list.

the best part is not having ANY guilt for doing these things.

enjoy your freedom!

-freedomlover

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I dated "worldly" men without guilt

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

I went to a real Christian church and actually prayed to a God who was not beating me over the head every two seconds.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I was a rebel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I slept in on Sats & Sundays. I loved it, until I got bored doing that, so now I get up early on Sat and Sunday and do something constructive with my time. The best part is being able to do what I want with my time. I love it!

• Backed away
    Backed away

I did the same as IP_SEC,

Went wild, did the " i'm never drinking again and THIS time I mean it " thing for awhile. now I just enjoy openly what I hid for years

• Honesty
    Honesty
    What was your first indulgence?

I did something that the Watchtower Society absolutely forbids.

I prayed to Jesus.

He listened and He answered.

Yep, the cult has been lying through their teeth about Him for decades.

• skyking
    skyking

Going to the Pub to eat and have a few drinks. Their faces of the locals were precious the first time they saw me in the Bar. Almost everyone asked what are you doing here, in response I would always say you;ll be seeing more of me.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I made friends with people who don't judge me.

I also thought for myself for the first time ever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit