Gays Leave JWD!

by hambeak 141 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

funkyderek~ You about made me cry between the laughter. You have addressed all that I saw and could not express in an intelligent manner. For that you get a dozen smiles and a huge dose of admiration.

• juni
    juni

OUTLAW SAID:

!..He`s a friggin gay chick-mangnet,how the hell does that work???..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Cause he's polite, kind, and doesn't swear. He treats women w/respect. And he doesn't eat squirrels!

Hambeak, OUTLAW knows what I'm sayin'. He's a good guy too.

Juni

• hambeak
    hambeak

I know Juni and I love Outlaws comments and his humor I always get a kick out his posts and responses.

Funkyderek You are very eloquent, you should be an officer of the court. Thanks for being concise and to the point.

• Ragnarökkr
    Ragnarökkr

Dear Rag

I am not a drama queen or sporting any agenda, this person did not hurt my feelings and he expressed what he felt. He is entitled to that and his comments did not indicate violence just intolerance.

I know he is hurting and I guess he had to lash out thats ok I have broad shoulders.

Good ! Hamstring try to see this from his point of view though, the bloke has a small mind, hes a bigot. What you have done by exposing his twisted views is give him yet another reason to hate "gays" (lol yeah I'm thinking "so what !" too, but we should try to be better than him) You are a bigger better man than he will ever be. Rise above it and ignore him. Ben

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    People should think a little about how something as simple as a thread title will effect other posters before posting.

So maybe the mods would change the title if absolutely needed? Personally, I see any curious human opening that right away and then seeing all the love and support shown and how the minority of people with the negative viewpoint is just that. Minority. But if it need changed, then change the title, not the stop the discussion.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol, it's always a joy to watch you work, funkyD.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

((Juni))..I don`t eat the squirrels,the huskey does..They`re like a doggy candy bar,chewy and filled with nuts..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Backed away
    Backed away

Hambeak,

I am so sorry you have subjected to this. I've just finished everyones comments and my head is still shaking in disbelief.

Don't let that virus with a coat of skin leave a mark on you.( I was going to say prick, probably more appropiate of who this person is)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ben~I see what you are saying, but if he ignored him then all of us would miss out on seeing that bigotry and hate and all the crap stuff is just as much alive and a power to stay awake and firm against it becomes strong by people being aware and strong about it. This discussion itself probably has made so many people that do not have to experience any of it aware of what goes on.

Personally being of mixed races and being rased a JW I did not know that racism really existed still. Now I live in Texas and it is a whole new ballgame. It is a live and kicking and that is what most everyone does. (hush hush about it) Then you turn around and the girl you are having lunch with gets called a "nigger" at the local lunch counter. (truly happened) By hushing it often the actions are just allowed to go on a bit more. It was very hard to move away from where I was and discover that WOW racism did not die out altogether.

I am sure by telling on this man he is uncomfoprtable. As he should be. Why should a person trying to be a lending ear have to be told to leave the forun? Now if Hambeak hit on him..then the guy should have just said I don't shake that way. And let it be. Heck if I get hit on by a man I don't like I just turn him away and the same goes if I get hit on by a girl. It does happen and I don't have to be so insecure as to feel the need to speak up for all of Texas and run them out of state.

See?

• juni
    juni

PLEASE OUTLAW I BEG OF YOU TO MAKE ME YOUR 5000 POST!!

PRETTY PLEASE W/SUGAR ON TOP.......

JUNI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit